Teal on Ebay

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

aaronlstiles

93 Cobra

Post by aaronlstiles »

That to me is saying the prices on the 93's is on the way back up, the Black car that had 138K Brought $10,100 I guess I sold my teal car way to cheap, Or people are just running up the Bids for their Friends. Who knows.
96lasersnake

Post by 96lasersnake »

That is my old car. It was really clean when I had it, looks a little rough now. The sunroof never leaked and was well done. I sold it over a year ago for 10k. I did a lot of stuff to it that is not listed in the ad

here is a link to my old ad for anyone interested in it

http://www.lonestarstangs.com/forum/199 ... 33531.html
1993 Teal/grey
aaronlstiles

Teal

Post by aaronlstiles »

I remember that car, Gotta love the teal Door handels. Otherwise very nice car.
96lasersnake

Re: Teal

Post by 96lasersnake »

aaronlstiles wrote:I remember that car, Gotta love the teal Door handels. Otherwise very nice car.
I had them painted that way, always thought the black handles stuck out so much. I miss that car, I am thinking of maybe buying another 93 soon
1993 Teal/grey
ceetwarrior

Re: Teal

Post by ceetwarrior »

96lasersnake wrote:I had them painted that way, always thought the black handles stuck out so much. I miss that car, I am thinking of maybe buying another 93 soon
I actually like the teal handles. Blends right in almost like a factory look. Never even noticed before!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

I did that too. There was a time when my car looked like this:

Polished Cobra Rs, windshield banner, teal handles and cowl grille, Buick "supercharged" emblems on the hood dome, and later, clear headlights. That was so ten years ago. But then the five lug '93 replica wheels became available (for a very short time as it were) and the transformation to a stock appearance began. All better here, but still with the teal handles and grille:

Digital cameras got better in the last ten years too.

Since that pic was taken about a year ago, I went back to black handles (thank you SEM trim black paint) and an NOS cowl grille. The teal stuff looked nice, and was that way for a long time, but IMO it gave the car a budget repaint look.

-Mike S.