44 Mile car on E-bay, Check out Undercarrage Pics

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

MWoods26

Post by MWoods26 »

abnranger wrote:As nice as your car is and it is a nice car, in this market it will never bring that kind of money. I would agree in 5 years maybe.
Does anybody else find it funny that this newbys first post is telling Styles about the market on 93 cobras.. :lol:
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

Yea Stiles you have no clue what the market is :lol:
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

why are you not happy here? you only made 2 post! post that were just opinions, you are intitled to your opinions. stick around we may both learn something.
Last edited by 1993cobra on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
kbillan

Post by kbillan »

abnranger wrote:After having PM from aaronlstiles now this. I guess I upset the powers to be on this forum. If a man can't post his opinion then why have this forum. Maybe in stead of the 93 cobra registry you should call this the cobra click, or simply state don't make a posting if your not one of the good old boys because we are all knowing. So with not said this will be my second and last posting on this forum. Bottom line is this, the car did not sell for 35k, so I quess this FNG was right. ABNRANGER OUT!

Well said.

I dont see why some people pick out posts and throw mud? Seems like were all here for the same purpose. You have your opinion... just as i have mine. If we are not welcome to share= well, why are we here??

Its a cool place for the most part. I have been here 3 months or so.. hang around. Dont let a person spoil it for people.
www.myspace.com/kbillan

Teal/Cloth 1993 Cobra #392
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

abnranger wrote:After having PM from aaronlstiles now this. I guess I upset the powers to be on this forum. If a man can't post his opinion then why have this forum. Maybe in stead of the 93 cobra registry you should call this the cobra click, or simply state don't make a posting if your not one of the good old boys because we are all knowing. So with not said this will be my second and last posting on this forum. Bottom line is this, the car did not sell for 35k, so I quess this FNG was right. ABNRANGER OUT!
You lurked for a year.

You never introduced yourself.

Your very first post was a terse admonishment about the market conditions, directed at the one guy in the country who perhaps knows those conditions better than anyone else.

Your second post demonstrated a very thin skin.

Your presence will be missed about as much as it was felt.

-Mike S.