wtb '93 cobra roller

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

phillie356

wtb '93 cobra roller

Post by phillie356 »

any 1993 cobra rollers out there? i can live with most things EXCEPT for rust, automatics, carbs, mini tubs. basically anything that has butchered the car. need a project to keep me busy this winter, let me know what is out there, thanks
Bad Notch

Post by Bad Notch »

I know where there is a time capsule teal on black 93 cobra roller. been sitting since the mid 90's with no engine or trans in heated storage with a cover on it. has 22k on the clock. Has no front plate, no sunroof, 4way power cloth and it has a factory CD player. Its local to Chicago.
aaronlstiles

Teal Roller

Post by aaronlstiles »

Thanks for the Info, But the 2K finders fee won't go over to well in todays economy.
SaleenAL

Re: Teal Roller

Post by SaleenAL »

aaronlstiles wrote:Thanks for the Info, But the 2K finders fee won't go over to well in todays economy.
Depends on who's looking i guess :). Maybe i'll pick it up and keep it local here in Chicago.
SCT93COBRA

Post by SCT93COBRA »

I also know of a 28,000 mile 93 teal roller w/black cloth interior for sale. If anyone is interested PM me, and I will give you his number.
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

PM sent. Would make a great Chassis for the Project Stolen Goods original Motor
SaleenAL

Post by SaleenAL »

touché! :D

I forgot to tell you that I'm being a 93 cobra for Halloween. I'm going to dress all green with the number 4993 on my back, a cobra emblem on my chest, and your original #4993 serpentine belt around my body like Rambo.

All as a tribute to my buddy Aaron.

Chitown Love.
Last edited by SaleenAL on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaronlstiles

Belt

Post by aaronlstiles »

Your a Funny Guy al, Grow up or Go back to the saleen Site. That belt is as Close as you will ever Get to 4993,
Last edited by aaronlstiles on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaleenAL

Post by SaleenAL »

Be nice. Just some good holiday humor. Nothing more.
aaronlstiles

Belt

Post by aaronlstiles »

Nothing Funny, Bringing up a $200 Belt you told me that you would send me back. Just shows what Kind of Guy you are. I tried 4 times to help you sell the teal one, reguardless of the belt crap, I still tried to help you out. And Yet You tease me about a 200 Belt. And you have the nerve to tell me to Chill out.

Oh, Sorry for Clogging up the thread, Lord Knows I have tried Off line to get my NOS belt from this Guy. But what can You do, He Finally admitted in Pubilc he won't return it. Thanks AL, Your a man of your Word, LOL
SaleenAL

Post by SaleenAL »

You take this stuff way too seriously.
Bad Notch

Re: Belt

Post by Bad Notch »

aaronlstiles wrote: Oh and Please Don't trip Trick or treting, would hate for you to get hung on that beltfalling down the steps.
Wow.. Thats pretty ignorant to say to somebody.. infact its actually offensive especially coming from a moderator. I was going to just be a nice guy and give you that info but I'm glad I got to see the kind of person you are before I did.
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

Come on fellas, I think everyone needs to shake hands and start over. You're all being too serious.

-Mike S.
aaronlstiles

Re: Belt

Post by aaronlstiles »

Bad Notch wrote:
aaronlstiles wrote: Oh and Please Don't trip Trick or treting, would hate for you to get hung on that beltfalling down the steps.
Wow.. Thats pretty ignorant to say to somebody.. infact its actually offensive especially coming from a moderator. I was going to just be a nice guy and give you that info but I'm glad I got to see the kind of person you are before I did.
Sorry to offend you, not my intention, Sorry I tend to get worked up over stuff like that. Like I said I let the belt issue go, but once it was brought up again it started the fire all over. I would never want anyone to get hurt wearing a Serpintine belt. Case closed, sorry guys.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

LOL, this is awesome!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)