1993 Cobra...Tons of Extras!

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

sm1993svtblk

1993 Cobra...Tons of Extras!

Post by sm1993svtblk »

Thinking bout selling. I just bought this but wouldn't mind selling this and buy something already done that I really want. This is a true 93 Cobra. Red with grey cloth interior. Car has 72,000 original miles. I bought this car as a roller about a month ago and have since put a stock 95 GT 5.0 in it. We threw a small cam and put the original 93 Cobra intake on it. It also has 30lb injectors and a 75mm air meter. The car runs good. The body on this car is in great condition. The interior is nice but the guy put an 8 point cage in it and the welds aren't the nicest but gets the job done. The windows are also BLACKED out. I would scrape the tint and have them redone. This would be an awesome project or weekend driver for someone. There is a lot of money in just extras. I have pretty much all the receipts for the parts on this car. I'm sure I'm missing a ton of stuff but will update when I can. I have a ton of pics and can email if needed. Thanks

Upr chromoly K-member, A-arms and coil overs

Upr caster camber plates

Lakewood 90/10 front drag shocks

Flamming river steering knuckle and new power steering rack WITH pump

Ford racing aluminum radiator

Volvo S-80 electric fan ultimate low profile fan blows well over 3000 cfms

DEI Co2 sprayer for intercooler

Andersons Motorsports wideband eugo 1000 gauge and sensor

Anderson motorsports complete race fuel system with sumped tank, areomotive A1000 pump, regulator, lines and fuel rails good for 1300hp

Autometer guages including tach, water temp gauge, fuel pressure gauge, air fuel gauge, boost gauge list price

Ford Motorsports aluminium drive shaft list price

8.8 rear end shorten 1/2" per side with big ford 9" bearing ends welded on NOT CHEAP c-clip eliminators, axle tubes welded, 3.73 gear, moser 33 spline axles and spool kit with disc breaks

UPR race adjustable uppers and solid lower with aluminum spherical bushings in the differential housing list price

Koni adjustable rear shocks list price

G-Force 5 speed race trans...shifts awesome but sounds like 4th gear synchro is going bad

Anderson Motorsports aluminium 28oz flywheel comes with car..not installed

Anderson Motorsports clutch

UPR clutch quadrant

8 point cage and 5pt harnesses

Subframe connectors

Weld Alumastar 2.0's up front with Moroso DS-2's and 15x10 Prostar rears with bald drag radials

Asking price is $10,000. $9000 minus the Alumastars. Do not need to sell and if I don't get asking price I will prolly just keep it. Will trade up towards blower or turbo cars. No nitrous cars. Let me know what you have and go from there.
mgerman93

Roll bar pics?

Post by mgerman93 »

Any pics of the roll bar? Is it certified? What seats? Thanks, Mark
1993 Cobra
2004 Lightning