wanted teal 93 cloth

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

dee_saleen

Post by dee_saleen »

Send pics and info on the mods to dnclangley@centurytel.net I mean it looks like I will be paying 12-15,000 anyway, might as well look at yours. I dont want to settle on a Cobra with leather when I would want to change it out. I've always had procharged mustangs, I guess a kenny bell wouldnt be bad. As for stock vs modded, I'm in the same boat because if its stock I would feel bad modding it, but if its not, then I might as well make it better(more of how I want it!) Thanks Dee
What's for dinner? I8A-Z28

I'm always looking for a Teal with Black Cloth!
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Thanks guys!!

I think would sell my car in stock form for 12k. Then selling all the other parts I might make more than 15k on it, but that's a lot extra work.

I did keep every single stock part though!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

ceetwarrior wrote:
mustangmike wrote:If I might ask, What would you be replacing a badass ride like that with :?:
Well, I've always wanted a sick modded lightning. But right now I am thinking more towards paying off bills with the cash. And who knows I may never part with it. It takes a long time to get a car just how you want it, then there will always be the next money pit to replace it. None would be as cool (to me) as this one, though.
WTF, i get hurt and and offline for a month and you now want a truck. you suck!!!
-1993 SVT Cobra R #58, open track
-1993 SVT Cobra Teal #112, street
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

drkhrse wrote:
ceetwarrior wrote:
mustangmike wrote:If I might ask, What would you be replacing a badass ride like that with :?:
Well, I've always wanted a sick modded lightning. But right now I am thinking more towards paying off bills with the cash. And who knows I may never part with it. It takes a long time to get a car just how you want it, then there will always be the next money pit to replace it. None would be as cool (to me) as this one, though.
WTF, i get hurt and and offline for a month and you now want a truck. you suck!!!

Well don't get hurt Jas! I'd be better for both of us! LOL Gonna make it to the track this weekend, can't wait. Weather should be perfect!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

ceetwarrior wrote:
drkhrse wrote:
ceetwarrior wrote: Well, I've always wanted a sick modded lightning. But right now I am thinking more towards paying off bills with the cash. And who knows I may never part with it. It takes a long time to get a car just how you want it, then there will always be the next money pit to replace it. None would be as cool (to me) as this one, though.

Well don't get hurt Jas! I'd be better for both of us! LOL Gonna make it to the track this weekend, can't wait. Weather should be perfect!
Ya, i wish i hadn't. I wont be driving anything untill next year. In two more months i get to re-learn how to walk, lucky me!
aaronlstiles

Accident

Post by aaronlstiles »

Could I ask what happed?
Mike S.

Re: Accident

Post by Mike S. »

aaronlstiles wrote:Could I ask what happend?
I'm wondering too, but best wishes for a speedy rehab/recovery.

-Mike S.
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

aaronlstiles wrote:Could I ask what happed?
While riding my Buell to work down a two lane highway (@55mph) a car that looked to be parked on the side of the road decided to do a U turn in front of me. I had no time to react, tried to clear the front and missed. My right leg tore the front bumper off the car, flipped me over the handle bars and I rolled/slid ~100 feet down the road. My right knee was crushed, broke my right hand, little bit of road rash. I'll be ok in time. My knee has been rebuilt and my hand is much better now. In two more months I can begin walking again. To anyone who rides, WEAR YOUR GEAR! It saved my life.

Healing, Paxton is a great help!

Shoei RF900, It was worth every penny.

Right ICON boot, save my foot. Parametic said had i been wearing sneekers i would not have a foot left.

Joe rocket summer jacket, Worked great. No injury to arms, back, or neck. Parametics had to cut it off.
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

Mike S. wrote:
aaronlstiles wrote:Could I ask what happend?
I'm wondering too, but best wishes for a speedy rehab/recovery.

-Mike S.
Thanks mike!
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

happy to see your alright
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

I got the bike back from the impound. Insurance totaled it but let me keep it. I may build a go cart with the motor. If it will still run.

mustangmike

Post by mustangmike »

Wow! Hope your recovery goes well. if u don't mind me asking, how much do a set of those boots cost?
1993 Mustang Cobra #1763 blk/gray lthr
1993 Mustang Feature Convertible yellow/wht
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

mustangmike wrote:Wow! Hope your recovery goes well. if u don't mind me asking, how much do a set of those boots cost?
~$100, well worth it. they where low top, wore them daily.
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

Damn Jason. Glad you are ok! Hope you get all better soon.
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
aaronlstiles

Get well

Post by aaronlstiles »

Glad to hear you are Doing well, s The exact thing happed to my Dad a long time ago, seems 9 times out 10 it is always the car that doesn't see the Rider. Again, Glad to see you are ok. Take care man.