FS #4867 Teal/Black with moonroof

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

nmm347

FS #4867 Teal/Black with moonroof

Post by nmm347 »

Hate to do this but I found another toy and I don't have enough room in the garage so I'm putting the teal/black cobra up for sale. I've had it almost two years and it's been a real fun car. All original except for the headlights, stereo and a BBK cold air intake and possibly the passenger front fender. All vin stickers are in place except for the passenger front fender. Carfax shows an accident and I'm assuming that's why the fender doesn't have a vin. From what I can tell this car hasn't been painted (except for the replacement fender). The front clip has some fading and the rear bumper has some scrape marks where it looks like someone rubbed it.

When I bought the car it had a Hurst Shifter, clear foglight and headlights, an aftermarket tape player and broken ash tray door. I've fixed the ash tray door, replaced the foglights with factory lights and the shifter has been put back to stock. I replaced the tape player with a Ford CD player but it is not the Cobra part number. The clear headlights are still on the car.

Car handles and drives great. Since I've owned it I've taken it on one 600 mile trip and it ran like a charm. It has appx 149k miles but feels really tight. In fact, the steering, suspension and transmission all feel better than my 81k car (sorry Dragrazor). Price $10,000. Sorry no trades. I'll put more pics up when I get a chance. If there is something in particular you would like to see a pic of let me know.

Last edited by nmm347 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 Cobra Red/Black #3966
88 GT Drag Car
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

It's a sad day when Our Cars are Falling in Price, but hell Look How cheap you can buy a 93 Z28 for, LOL. They don't have any value, I am glad I am a Ford Guy.
mykey

Post by mykey »

PM sent
dragrazor

Post by dragrazor »

Wish I could buy it from you. Sorry about the red/black not feeling tight. lol.
1993 Vibrant red cobra #3966,Black interior, car has all options including a sunroof,80000 miles,all stock-SOLD
BrettT

New to site...had to comment

Post by BrettT »

He's got the car of me dreams. But so far away from MD...

If you were just closer...I'd come with the trailer and get it.

However, I did get a quote on delivery. Price's range from $1,500 -$2,000 to get that car to MD.

Any better ideas???

Oh,, Great Site for a highly desirable car....
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

No way, should be around $800. First site I tried, didn't know your city so I entered Rockville, was $775 open transport.

http://www.autotransportdirect.com/?gcl ... awod1V7ilw

Shop around, 2K is insulting. Driving it home can be a nice little adventure as well, although I'd do it in the warmer months as '93 Cobras are terrible snowmobiles.

-Mike S.
nmm347

Post by nmm347 »

Yea $2000 is way too high. I had this one transported from MO and it was around $700. The red one came from the Miami area and was $750. If this was a super low mileage car I might consider an enclosed which might be that high. I had zero issues transporting both this one and the red cobra on an open car hauler with Auto Transport Direct.
93 Cobra Red/Black #3966
88 GT Drag Car
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

I got the quote threw FED EX....and it was for an enclosed.

$800 from auto transport......that's alot better.

Sent you a pm nmm347 for more info on the car.
93vnm

Auto transport

Post by 93vnm »

I just transported from Colorado to Atlanta for $780 on an open transport. I've got the guys contact details at home and will send if requested. Probably will save money going directly to the driver.
Cobra #4785 Black/Opel cloth (sold)
Cobra #3593 Teal/Black, 1993 LX Hatch Calypso/Black 331 Stroker AFR 185s TKO 600 and 3:73s