Wanted: Black 93 Cobra in/near NJ Area, have a trade...

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

nighthawk355x

Wanted: Black 93 Cobra in/near NJ Area, have a trade...

Post by nighthawk355x »

First off, let me start by saying Moderators, i beg you, please don't delete or move this. I know some forums are overly touchy about any subject they consider "un-related" to the forum...I'm hoping this isn't one of them. I'm really looking to trade for a black 93 Cobra in/near NJ and I DESPERATELY WANT ONE! I'm not trying to sell any other car(so i won't mention it much in the ad, because I don't want to be accused of posting the wrong subject). Anyway, What I'd like is a Black 93 Cobra, any color interior, NO SUNROOF, other than that I'm open minded.

Here's what I have for trade, i'm just mentioning it breifly, e-mail me for more info. Pics are at website below and in sig.

510 RWHP built 88 Stang(many, many mods)
www.cardomain.com/id/nighthawk355x
514SCJ

Post by 514SCJ »

You could have bought 2 black 93 Cobras with just the money you spent in mods! BTW welcome to the site.
nighthawk355x

Post by nighthawk355x »

lol, thanks for the welcome! and i know...hindsight's 20/20. I've always wanted a 93 Cobra. The car I have just kind of happened through luck and ton of wheel and dealing. It has a ton of $$ in it, but I never had all of it at one time(I wish i did).

In all honesty, I'm at the poin where I want one of them so bad I may even trade any 2 of my 3 cars for a really nice condition modded Cobra. So interested parties take your pic of the Purple car and either one of the other 2. (FYI: the Vert stang is 1 of 787 made, if you're into limited cars). And straight trade only...I had one guy want to trade me for my 2 cars and cash...NOT HAPPENING! Not that I wouldn't for the right car, but I'm 23, in college and dirt poor at the monent.
Last edited by nighthawk355x on Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Its cool, it wont be deleted.

Welcome to the site
Last edited by BADBOY on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Why would we delete his post? It fits the description of 93 cobra wanted . Welcome to the site and good luck on you hunt for a cobra.
nighthawk355x

Post by nighthawk355x »

thanks guys! I actually found a guy in NY with a 2 owner(including him) black cobra with 106k miles and nothing done to it at all. He said the orig owner was a 65 year old woman. Best part is he said he wants $7800 or so for the car...I think he's off his nut! If I can't get him to trade me for one of my cars I'll post up the link so anyone else who has funds can grab it.
nighthawk355x

Post by nighthawk355x »

ok, help me out here guys...I have a dilema. The guy in NY wants to trade me straight for the purple mustang. Should I do it? Is it worth it? Because I have a ton of $$ in the car and I'm debating wether or not to do it.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

trade , the cobra will be worth a ton in the future,
514SCJ

Post by 514SCJ »

1993cobra wrote:trade , the cobra will be worth a ton in the future,
+1, You never get Your money out of Mods.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

nighthawk355x wrote:ok, help me out here guys...I have a dilema. The guy in NY wants to trade me straight for the purple mustang. Should I do it? Is it worth it? Because I have a ton of $$ in the car and I'm debating wether or not to do it.
Do you think you be able to get all that money back out of the car, ask your self that question.

Remember you only seem to get back 50% of what you put on a car, sucks I know. Thats just how it is.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
nighthawk355x

Post by nighthawk355x »

well, still looking if there's anyone out there. He hasn't called me back yet and I'm not waiting around...I WANT ONE NOW! :lol:

Oh yea, i forgot, if anyone wants that black cobra from NY, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the guy's phone # and e-bay auction(it's no longer on e-bay if you look, but if you have the item # you can still view it). I figure even if I can't have it I should at least make sure another true Cobra fan gets it...hopefully I'll find mine soon :cry:
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Good luck.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE