Teal #574 for Trade?

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

black93svt

Teal #574 for Trade?

Post by black93svt »

I have teal #574 teal with gray leather and sunroof. I bought this car as a rolling chassis. Previous owner did some drag racing with it so the mileage is low (44k) but it has some mods that purists won't like. First and foremost, it's got an AOD with a tranny brake in it. It actually shifts really nice and hard. Not like a stock AOD by any means. It has a manual valve body, B&M hammer shifter, 3000 stall converter. Other mods include.TFS twisted wedge heads which have been stage 3 ported and o-ringed, E-303 cam in an otherwise stock original 93 cobra short block with 15k miles. Car has 373 gears, MAC rearend girdle, sub frame connectors, full gauges and MSD 6al. I also have a complete Paxton Novi 1000 kit for the car which I have not installed yet.

Car has never been wrecked. All vin tags are present. I am not really looking to sell the car. Really only looking to see if anyone has one closer to stock that they would want to trade me. If not I'll probably put a 5-speed back in it this winter and keep it.

Thanks Guys!
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!