93 Black w/ Grey leather #448

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

It just has the cars VIN number and says what day the car was built and what production number it was of the 4993.the reprinted ones show what dealership they were sold from. You can call SVT and get a reprinted certificate from them.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
Denmark

Post by Denmark »

yeah, if it doesn't sell I will probably go ahead and spend the $40 to order one. It's pretty simple to get one these days online; use to have to do it all through the mail which is why I never got around to doing it.
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

I was just wondering if by chance it was made on my birthday Feb 12th. It has to be close.

I'm considering buying it. It's a nice car in my price range.
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
buddha

Re: 93 Black w/ Grey leather #448

Post by buddha »

Denmark wrote:Thanks for the advice - I will look into it. Just had another email tonight and when I indicated I was firm on price, that was the end of the conversation. Makes me wonder if a lot of the people ttrying to pick these cars up really have an appreciation for the history behind them..??
They know what it is. They just know the market is down and they're trying to get something for nothing. Your car looks extremely well maintained for the miles. If they want a $6000 Mustang, tell them to look for a GT/LX.

If you weren't priced right, you wouldn't be getting emails with poeple interested in it.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
Denmark

Post by Denmark »

Thanks - apprciate the comment and agree completely. 8K for this car is VERY within reason. I have seen cars I know are thrashed that the owners are asking $7500. The things that need attention are just to easily fixed and not that pricy.
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

So only vin sticker missing is on the nose?
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
Denmark

Post by Denmark »

The only one that is missing other than the nose is the drivers side fender. Not sure why..?? The repair I had done that would have involved that was over 16 years ago. I think they refinished the front clip at my request to take care of some scrathes and chips. I know the shop would not have intentionally removed it but that is the only place I can think of it would have come off. I don't remember having the fender replaced. there was a small amount of work that had to be done right where the light-set comes close to the fender, but again, from what I remember it was just fixed. both the accidents it were in were so minor it was just a annoying; I have seen more damage done by a run away shopping cart than was done in either fender bender. The door sticker, and vin stickers on the quarters, hatch, passanger side fender are all in place.