Teal/GreyCloth/9k #2781 - $25k PA

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

Re: Teal/GreyCloth/9k #2781 - $25k PA

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-co ... 1699478593
Back again with an outstanding find. This time for the pure cobra enthusiast, or someone looking for one of the rarer foxes built. With just over 9k original miles and factory original this is the one I guarantee you will kick yourself for letting go. Let me begin by saying this cobra has been stored impeccably since day one. The paint is completely original and literally looks like it was sprayed yesterday. Every vin and marking is present on this car like the day it left the factory. The grey cloth interior is flawless, and still retains that new car smell. Under 400 cobras were built with teal paint and cloth interior. Nothing brings you back like those tweed cloth seats can. Under the hood is completely original right down to the plugs and dated wires. All rubber is perfect including the original iconic goodyear gator back tires. It will include the svt certificate and window sticker. For all you purists out there this car was not undercoated, and there are no holes in the front bumper. If you have seen my previous listings I only deal in low mileage original classics, specifically fox body cars. I am not a dealer just an enthusiast who enjoys finding some of the best foxes left in existence. And this cobra by far is no exception. I have perfect feedback and in contact with collectors all over the globe. Absolutely no disappointments. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 516-749-6025. My name is Joseph. Enjoy the pics and Good Luck!
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

^^^Still nice! Atleast is priced a little better then couple years ago.
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

absvtford wrote:Saw this car in person. Has a long scratch on the driver side door and rear bumper (at the very bottom). The driver's door panel seems to have been tampered with as it is VERY loose. Compared to the passenger door panel (which is secured), it sticks out about a 1/4". The passenger door has a slight ding just below the window, if you look at it right. and Yes, that badge...why would anyone screw that in to the hatch?!

He won't go lower than $23K. Also, the oil pan looks brand spanking new when compared to the rest of the motor which I thought was a little questionable.

Food for thought for anyone looking at this car.

Did you ever even buy a 93 Cobra? Guy was so picky flew down to see my 6k mile red car few years ago. Sold it to a local for $25k. No 20+ old car is perfect.
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

BrettT wrote:^^^Still nice! Atleast is priced a little better then couple years ago.

Yea I bought my first black 93 from this guy in 2008 on ebay, he is on long island. Car was not as described, I was not happy, he also said it was a 1 owner car but that wasn't true either.
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
Allie1

Post by Allie1 »

absvtford wrote:Saw this car in person. Has a long scratch on the driver side door and rear bumper (at the very bottom). The driver's door panel seems to have been tampered with as it is VERY loose. Compared to the passenger door panel (which is secured), it sticks out about a 1/4". The passenger door has a slight ding just below the window, if you look at it right. and Yes, that badge...why would anyone screw that in to the hatch?!

He won't go lower than $23K. Also, the oil pan looks brand spanking new when compared to the rest of the motor which I thought was a little questionable.

Food for thought for anyone looking at this car.

Seller on Ebay is claiming its original paint. I don't see the scratches on the rear bumper so maybe it was painted.
The right side door looks like its not lined up correctly