nice low mile 93 cobra on ebay

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

JoeM71

nice low mile 93 cobra on ebay

Post by JoeM71 »

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Looks good.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
JoeM71

Post by JoeM71 »

less then 24 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoeM71

Post by JoeM71 »

car still available if anyone is interested
Black306

Post by Black306 »

I'd probably pick it up for ~$20k if I could unload mine for ~$12k.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

"Bottles are for babies...real men get blown."
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

His reserve is over 20k , so how much you looking to get for it? I thought 20k was good.
Black306

Post by Black306 »

1993cobra wrote:His reserve is over 20k , so how much you looking to get for it? I thought 20k was good.
You mean my '93? I would like to get something in the neighborhood of $13.5k since this car is exceptionally clean for the mileage, runs beautifully, and is only getting cleaner/more restored as time goes by. Plus, it'll come with all the parts I take off and some extra spare parts. But unfortunately, I know the market is too soft to command that price right now, so I think I'll hold off actively trying to sell it. Of course, if someone flashed $12k in my face right now, I might take it. lol

I figured this......by the time I add up the car, all the resto parts, paint, and labor I'm going to put into mine, I might as well drop $18-20k on a clean low-mileage one. I won't save that much money, if any at all.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I was talking about Joe"s car. It was on Ebay brought 20K with the reserve NOT met. So I was asking what he wanted for it?
JoeM71

Post by JoeM71 »

my reserve was 21500. A red one with 6k sold for 25500 a few weeks before. So i thought that 21500 was a no brainer. But ebay is only as good as the week that you list it. I can relist it again, and it could top off at 17k, or 23k. You just never know
JoeM71

Post by JoeM71 »

maeco6969

Post by maeco6969 »

Black306 wrote:I'd probably pick it up for ~$20k if I could unload mine for ~$12k.
yo d,homecome i cant go to wcf site?also i didnt know you got a cobra forsale.email me pics and info.maeco6969@yahoo.com
big frank

Post by big frank »

Black306 wrote:
1993cobra wrote:His reserve is over 20k , so how much you looking to get for it? I thought 20k was good.
You mean my '93? I would like to get something in the neighborhood of $13.5k since this car is exceptionally clean for the mileage, runs beautifully, and is only getting cleaner/more restored as time goes by. Plus, it'll come with all the parts I take off and some extra spare parts. But unfortunately, I know the market is too soft to command that price right now, so I think I'll hold off actively trying to sell it. Of course, if someone flashed $12k in my face right now, I might take it. lol

I figured this......by the time I add up the car, all the resto parts, paint, and labor I'm going to put into mine, I might as well drop $18-20k on a clean low-mileage one. I won't save that much money, if any at all.
Sort of off topic, but were you at the Gallop a couple of weeks ago? I noticed your tagline about bottles and being blow. I seen that plate frame on a car down there. Was that yours? Was it a blown blue Mustang with street slicks on it? Possibly this car? :D

93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Black306

Post by Black306 »

big frank wrote:
Black306 wrote:

Sort of off topic, but were you at the Gallop a couple of weeks ago? I noticed your tagline about bottles and being blow. I seen that plate frame on a car down there. Was that yours? Was it a blown blue Mustang with street slicks on it? Possibly this car? :D

Nope, not me. A number of years ago, a few guys asked if I would mind if they copied the plate frame I had on my '90. I guess he is one of those guys or saw my quote online.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

big frank

Post by big frank »

Black306 wrote:
big frank wrote:
Black306 wrote: You mean my '93? I would like to get something in the neighborhood of $13.5k since this car is exceptionally clean for the mileage, runs beautifully, and is only getting cleaner/more restored as time goes by. Plus, it'll come with all the parts I take off and some extra spare parts. But unfortunately, I know the market is too soft to command that price right now, so I think I'll hold off actively trying to sell it. Of course, if someone flashed $12k in my face right now, I might take it. lol

Nope, not me. A number of years ago, a few guys asked if I would mind if they copied the plate frame I had on my '90. I guess he is one of those guys or saw my quote online.
Hmmm. It was a nice car. I wish I would have talked to him as he was running a Kenne Bell supercharger, and that is what I would like to install on my car sometime in the future.
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration