wtb 93 cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

no I dont remember his name
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
Svt50cobra

black 93 cobra in Tn that was wrecked on Ebay

Post by Svt50cobra »

I decided to keep the car and It is now currently getting ready to be painted and rebuilt, should have it done in time for Mustang Week. Thanks Eddie
grabber

blk one...

Post by grabber »

I knew someone would eventually post something about it :) Most 93 Cobra Owners frequent the same boards n such. Good to here that you've been resto'in the 93. Was your car a grey cloth or leather car? Not sure if you've listed her in the registry or not...but that'd be pretty cool. Good to hear from ya. (oh...if you get bored with the car - you know where you can find me :)
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Cobra owners are keepers of them.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

yes they are

Post by grabber »

i've noticed over the past year or so....guys are less willing to part w/ them. I saw a nice 93 red cobra on 85 near gville sc today... i've also noticed the values have gone up a "plethora" within the last few years. After seeing the red one today...i really want a red one :) I have my auto dealers liscense and can check for cars, what they sell for...yada yada yada. There have been 2 (that i can actually see) sold at dealer auctions near me over the past year... i keep waiting for one to pop up...but the prices are the same or higher than buying them from an individual. Its silly, when i got my liscence i thought i'd be buying everything dirt cheap at auctions...yeah right...the margins are "tighter than a banjo string".
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

I hear ya, its completly B/S the prices for a scrap Cobra brings.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

scrap cobras...

Post by grabber »

There are very few of em... 5100, Lord knows how many are left...there really arent too many, this feels like blastphemy - scrap ones, so they're fairly rare themselves - thus higher prices. Its not as silly as the Shelby's...where a 69 gt350shell, just the shell, no nothing on it, not title nada... brought 16k on ebay a few months ago. Rarity and demand make the prices so high...if there weren't people like me looking for em...i dare say alot of people lookin for 93s...the prices wouldnt be that high...Hey, what is this 93 Cobra-economics 101 :idea:
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

:shock:
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
BADBOY

Re: wrecked blk cobra

Post by BADBOY »

grabber wrote:Well i checked out the cobra with 5,780 miles...it was hit hard back in 96, really hard acutally. The interior looks like a time capsule, being kept inside the fellas storage area, alond with all of the cobra specific parts, etc. The car would need to be rebodied or something due to the rear of the car being twisted from the wreck. The main frame was bent seriously up front. Its a darn shame. It doesnt look as bad as some of the dead cobra's in the Dead Cobra gallery though. Fella wants 8500 for it. A bit steap considering you can get one thats running and driving for that...but of course not with 5k miles.
Did you have a number for this guy, I wonder if he still has it !

I wonder if he would sell it now for a cheaper price.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE