wtb 93 cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

grabber

wtb 93 cobra

Post by grabber »

Any 93 cobra drivers out there for sale? i'm not looking for a show car, just somthing to drive and enjoy. prefer blk or red 93. (what a cool registry!) :D
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

What kind of price range are you looking at?
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

There's a real nice red with gray leather on Corral right now for $10k
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
grabber

price

Post by grabber »

I'd rather not spend more than 8k...i know that limits my search but thats my current budget. i'm waiting on one that i might buy...just waiting on the gent to finish doing a few things to the car.

the cobra on the corral is nice...it looks great. i cant pay the current asking price...not because its high...just out of my range. i wanted to buy it when it was out in seattle...just was a bit skeirt (not so sure) about buying the car site unseen, etc.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Wait for your tax refund, this will give you some extra $$$$.

Never rush into buying a car
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

93 cobra

Post by grabber »

Right on. I actually stumbled across the weirdest lead on a 93 cobra yesterday...it has 5k miles and was wrecked back in 93...hasnt been on the road since. It has no moonroof...not sure of the interior. I'm going to go look at it in the next few days. Weirdest thing its been sitting near my house, 5 miles away since 93 :) weird huh...
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

WOW THAT IS WEIRD
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

wrecked 93

Post by grabber »

I'm going to check it out today...its been hit in the front...not sure how bad. the fella told me to come by and check it out....he wouldnt tell me a price over the phone...said i needed to see it first. its been sitting outside, but covered. all of the major cobra specific parts, and interior were taken off by him and put into his garage. what in God's name could the car be worth. Miles are silly low, but i likely has a salvage title? 5k 10k or more pricewize?
grabber

wrecked blk cobra

Post by grabber »

Well i checked out the cobra with 5,780 miles...it was hit hard back in 96, really hard acutally. The interior looks like a time capsule, being kept inside the fellas storage area, alond with all of the cobra specific parts, etc. The car would need to be rebodied or something due to the rear of the car being twisted from the wreck. The main frame was bent seriously up front. Its a darn shame. It doesnt look as bad as some of the dead cobra's in the Dead Cobra gallery though. Fella wants 8500 for it. A bit steap considering you can get one thats running and driving for that...but of course not with 5k miles.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

5K, in that shape, this guy is high

Did you take any pics of the car ?
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

pics...

Post by grabber »

I should've...but didnt. It was behind a shed under a tarp...kind of semi under a pine tree...it was a sad heep to be honest. it reminded me of the dead cobra's page on this site. The next time i talk to him i'll see if he'll let me take pics and get the vin for the registry. folks round heah can be a bit weird about their stangs...so pics may not be an option...then again he might be cool with me shooting a few. the interior stuff is perfect...not ouside. the car is covered so its not rotting away or anything...the undercarriage is darn near perfect...cept for being tweaked from the wreck. the same guy has at least 40 fox cars...minimum. He's been into stangs since the 60s.
grabber

cobra's...

Post by grabber »

Does anyone know what happened with the cobras that sold on ebay a while back that needed total restos'? One was teal...in TX i think. The other was in Ten...it was blk, was undergoing a resto & had been hit in the driver 1/4, and I think the Owner of this site owned the red one that sold on ebay...from TX. The teal one wasnt that bad...and had the interior and such...no engine or trans...rear may have been gone too? Once again...muchos kudos on a sweet site.
grabber

cobra

Post by grabber »

Yeah...the other 2 cobra's I mentioned earlier in the post were up for sale on ebay...it was too far back to search thru their completed auctions to see where they ended up... The teal one was in TX, and the Blk one was for sale on the corral or svtperfor...com, The Blk one was a leather car that had been hit in the drivers side. The owner then also had a Red 93. I think he was somewhere in TN. I may search the registry and see what i can find.
BADBOY

Re: cobra

Post by BADBOY »

grabber wrote:Yeah...the other 2 cobra's I mentioned earlier in the post were up for sale on ebay...it was too far back to search thru their completed auctions to see where they ended up... The teal one was in TX, and the Blk one was for sale on the corral or svtperfor...com, The Blk one was a leather car that had been hit in the drivers side. The owner then also had a Red 93. I think he was somewhere in TN. I may search the registry and see what i can find.
I saw and talked to the owner of the black on in TN, I tried to buy some parts from him, but he didnt want to sell anything
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
grabber

blk tn cobra

Post by grabber »

Do yo know that fella's handle on the corral by chance? I noticed the car on ebay a while back...not sure if it sold or not. I dont think it did though. he wanted round 4k for it or so...but it was a pretty serious project, complete though...which is nice.