Teal Cobra #3279 For Sale

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

big frank

Post by big frank »

Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:
big frank wrote:
Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:I saw this car on craigslist now at 10K. Should sell pretty quickly.
He said he was going to put it up, but I thought he may have waited. Do you have the link to his Craig's List ad?
http://chico.craigslist.org/car/393541179.html

I think he may have listed it under another city or two, but there's one link.
Yep, that's the one! It hink he also listed it in San Fransisco and Sacramento Craig's List.

I know one of the guys here is coming to look at it next week. Would like to see it go to someone here than to a guy just looking for a Mustang. Actually, I was hoping he would keep it. I'll try and post a pic of his and mine together.

Frank
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

I could be wrong, but I don't think your average Joe will toss down 10K for "some mustang" He will toss down 3K for a stock one, or maybe 6-7K for a built one. I don't think that 93 cobras will fall into the hands of anyone but 93 Cobras fans from here on out.

edit: I'm speaking as to fox bodies.
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation
Go Huskers

Post by Go Huskers »

Somebody please buy that car!!! What a great deal, wish I had room for 2!
#4630-Sold:(
big frank

Post by big frank »

Have Teal '93 wrote:Somebody please buy that car!!! What a great deal, wish I had room for 2!
It's a hell of a deal. The car is pretty clean. I was going to buy the damn thing, but at the time, he had changed his mind about selling it. I'd buy it now if it wouldn't cause me to have a divorce (and if I had the cash!)
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

big frank wrote:
Have Teal '93 wrote:Somebody please buy that car!!! What a great deal, wish I had room for 2!
It's a hell of a deal. The car is pretty clean. I was going to buy the damn thing, but at the time, he had changed his mind about selling it. I'd buy it now if it wouldn't cause me to have a divorce (and if I had the cash!)
Awwwww, the divorce. Thus the reason I had to sell mine.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
big frank

Post by big frank »

BADBOY wrote:
big frank wrote:
Awwwww, the divorce. Thus the reason I had to sell mine.
:( That sucks big time. Hope I'm not headed in that direction anytime soon.

YoungRob

Post by YoungRob »

the car is sold...TO ME!!!! picked it up today. I'll post pics soon.
91LX - for sale
93 cobra #3279
big frank

Post by big frank »

YoungRob wrote:the car is sold...TO ME!!!! picked it up today. I'll post pics soon.
Right on! I'm glad you got it. What did you pay for it if I might ask? Were you here today? Wish I would have known when you were here I would have came by to meet you. Larry is a good guy, wish he would have kept it, but I'm glad it went to an enthusiest. I mentioned to him the other day that I hoped you got it as I know you wanted it and will take car of it.

Now, you just need to join the California Mustang club and his some of our cruises and shows. Come on over to www.ca-mustangs.com and sign up. No dues or nothing. Based out fo the bay area, so you are right there. We have a show Sunday the 19th in Dublin. I'll be driving my car down. You shoudl come down and check it out and meet some of the members. Hell, bring your car and show it. The proceeds are for a good cause. Let me know if you want to come and I'll get you some more info.

frank

YoungRob

Post by YoungRob »

PM me the info frank
91LX - for sale
93 cobra #3279
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

YoungRob wrote:the car is sold...TO ME!!!! picked it up today. I'll post pics soon.
Cool, congrats! Just don't put those ugly Cobra R's on it!
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth