Teal Cobra #3279 For Sale

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

big frank

Teal Cobra #3279 For Sale

Post by big frank »

Posting this for a friend:

1993 Cobra Teal/Gray leather 108K miles. This is a two owner car.

Sun roof, A/C, After market head unit with CD player, tinted windows.

Tires are BFG G-Force T/A's and are 80-90%

Condition

Exterior:

Paint is good with a couple of spots on the rear valance gone. One slightly smaller than a dime, the other a few chips in a circle. One spot on the grill opening where the clear has peeled (about 1/2"x2" in size). Wheels are factory painted with some peeling.

Interior:

Seats are all good with no rips or tearing that I could see. Carpet and fold down looks good. Ashtray lid needs repair, fold down arm rest looks good. A/C blows cold, everything else works correctly.

Mods:

Flowmaster Cat-back system, some sort of CAI (not sure but I think it's made by K&N), 3.73 gears, everything else is stock.

This si the car I was going to buy about 5 months ago. At the time, he decided not to sell, and I bought elseware. This si a very nice car overall, especially for the miles on it. I personally know both owners and they take care of their vehicals.

Seller is asking $12k. I know he may go a bit lower, but please no lowballers. Not looking for trades. He is a bit hard to get ahold of, especially on the weekends. Contact me here with any questions. I know the car some, but didn't get a chance to look it over today much. The car is dirty in the pics as I took them at his work and he haddn't washed it in a few days.

93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Ponyryd

Post by Ponyryd »

How's the quarter window trim? ever been hit? how's the underbody and frame?
big frank

Post by big frank »

Ponyryd wrote:How's the quarter window trim? ever been hit? how's the underbody and frame?
Other than what I put in the original post, I don't know of any problems. To my knowledge, it has never been in a wreck and is a clean car for haveing108K miles on it. I talked to him last week and it haddn't sold. He is motivated to sell (just got married again) and I believe he was down to 10,500 firm.
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

Ponyryd

Post by Ponyryd »

I'm interested, but I'd need more info, I live in Canada and won't be able to see the car without some trouble, so the more info and pics the better.
big frank

Post by big frank »

Ponyryd wrote:I'm interested, but I'd need more info, I live in Canada and won't be able to see the car without some trouble, so the more info and pics the better.
I will give him a call and see if he is around. If he is, I'll PM you him number and you can talk to him directly. Will try and call him tonight.

big frank

Post by big frank »

Ponyryd wrote:I'm interested, but I'd need more info, I live in Canada and won't be able to see the car without some trouble, so the more info and pics the better.
Sent you a PM with the info you needed. Thanks...

big frank

Post by big frank »

Did you ever give him a call? ALst time I talked with him, he haddn't talked to you. He still had the car as of last week.

big frank

Post by big frank »

Did you ever give him a call? Last time I talked with him, he hadn't talked to you. He still had the car as of last week.

YoungRob

Post by YoungRob »

I'm interested as well. Where is the car located?
big frank

Post by big frank »

YoungRob wrote:I'm interested as well. Where is the car located?
The car is located in Red Bluff, Ca., which is about 125 miles North of Sacramento. He still had it as of yesterday, as I seen it down town with a for sale sign on it. He has it listed on the net in a couple of places, and it's listed for 10k firm. Personally, I think the car is worth the money. I would have bought the car for 11k a few months ago when he wanted to sell it before, but changed him mind and I found another one. PM me if you want his phone number name and you can call him. The guy from Canada that posted here and was interested never called him that I know of.

Where are you located at?

YoungRob

Post by YoungRob »

I live in bay area california. I have cash in hand. pm me his number
big frank

Post by big frank »

YoungRob wrote:I live in bay area california. I have cash in hand. pm me his number
Did you give him a call???

Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

I saw this car on craigslist now at 10K. Should sell pretty quickly.
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation
big frank

Post by big frank »

Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:I saw this car on craigslist now at 10K. Should sell pretty quickly.
He said he was going to put it up, but I thought he may have waited. Do you have the link to his Craig's List ad?

Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

big frank wrote:
Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:I saw this car on craigslist now at 10K. Should sell pretty quickly.
He said he was going to put it up, but I thought he may have waited. Do you have the link to his Craig's List ad?
http://chico.craigslist.org/car/393541179.html

I think he may have listed it under another city or two, but there's one link.
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation