Teal #195 for sale

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

big frank

Post by big frank »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:
big frank wrote:
Mill Creek Mafia wrote:you guys have too much time on your hands to sit around and seriouesly debate the value of someones car due to a god damn wiring harness inside the dash that NO ONE CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. People who argue about stuff like this make me want to blow a gasket.
Feel free to blow one...
now hold on a second. Is this the typical things you say to people, or is this your internet badass i do what i want second personality? I always like to double check with people for future reference just incase there comes a time when you might be looking for something i have. I always like to keep track of who's worth helping and who's an asshole. :) either way nice to meet you.
Neither. I just hate it when someone come into a thread and posts some off the wall crap that doesn't have any value.

Put me in whatever category you think I should be in. Make no difference to me. Either way, nice meeting you too. :)
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Mill Creek Mafia

Post by Mill Creek Mafia »

you do make a valid point, i didn't realize this was posted in 2005 ROFL...
big frank

Post by big frank »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:you do make a valid point, i didn't realize this was posted in 2005 ROFL...
Guess you lost me on that one. Where do you get 2005?
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

Mill Creek Mafia

Post by Mill Creek Mafia »

my fault misread, august 05, didn't read all the way to 2007. it's been a long 12 hour work day, cut me some slack. i'm going to bed, it's gonna be another long cold one tomorrow.
big frank

Post by big frank »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:my fault misread, august 05, didn't read all the way to 2007. it's been a long 12 hour work day, cut me some slack. i'm going to bed, it's gonna be another long cold one tomorrow.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz, good night!