Teal #195 for sale

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

93notch

Teal #195 for sale

Post by 93notch »

This is bad boys old car. very good condition, 68k, $13,500 or will trade for a 1990-1993 coupe (black, silver,white or possibly deep green) with similar condition and milage. call Cameron (904) 535-1478 can email pics on request
BADBOY

Re: Teal #195 for sale

Post by BADBOY »

93notch wrote:This is bad boys old car. very good condition, 68k, $13,500 or will trade for a 1990-1993 coupe (black, silver,white or possibly deep green) with similar condition and milage. call Cameron (904) 535-1478 can email pics on request
Damn you !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

I think that $13,500 is a bit steep and you could find a Notchback like you are talking about for $8,000 easily and probably less if you are willing to wait.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:I think that $13,500 is a bit steep and you could find a Notchback like you are talking about for $8,000 easily and probably less if you are willing to wait.
You havent seen the car in person and the service records on it either.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

BADBOY wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:I think that $13,500 is a bit steep and you could find a Notchback like you are talking about for $8,000 easily and probably less if you are willing to wait.
If the car was 100% stock mint original condition, and all of the records were documented, it still has alot of miles and it looks like the wiring was hacked up when installing that stereo system.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:
BADBOY wrote:
If the car was 100% stock mint original condition, and all of the records were documented, it still has alot of miles and it looks like the wiring was hacked up when installing that stereo system.
I'll tell you this, I did the stereo myself and being a ford master tech I can assure you it wasnt.

There was not a single wire cut,harness cut or anything of that nature.

I will moderate this thread and remove any thing that is wrong about this car because I owned it and love it.

THERE WILL BE NO B/S ON THIS CAR IN THIS THREAD, or the post will be removed :!:
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

BADBOY wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:
BADBOY wrote: You havent seen the car in person and the service records on it either.
I'll tell you this, I did the stereo myself and being a ford master tech I can assure you it wasnt.

I will moderate this thread and remove any thing that is wrong about this car because I owned it and love it.

THERE WILL BE NO B/S ON THIS CAR IN THIS THREAD, or the post will be removed :!:
Settle down big guy, you are going to give yourself a heart attack. I just call them as I see them, 99.9% of stereo installs include some sort of wire cutting. As I was looking at the pics on your website attached to your sig, I noticed that the connectors for your head unit are not stock, if you say that you were able to replace the connectors without cutting the old connectors off, then I guess that I have to believe you. Although, I have never seen or heard of this being able to be done. If I were you, I would alert the media because you would surely be recognized for performing such an amazing feat!
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
big frank

Post by big frank »

BADBOY wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:
BADBOY wrote: You havent seen the car in person and the service records on it either.

Holly crap! I didnt see you jump on the guy that said that the car I posted for sale looked to had been wrecked and repaired (which it hadnt) :!: FWIW, I can understand your frustration on having to sell your car, and the circumstances it was sold under.
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Black306

Post by Black306 »

93COBRAinAZ wrote: I just call them as I see them, 99.9% of stereo installs include some sort of wire cutting. As I was looking at the pics on your website attached to your sig, I noticed that the connectors for your head unit are not stock, if you say that you were able to replace the connectors without cutting the old connectors off, then I guess that I have to believe you. Although, I have never seen or heard of this being able to be done. If I were you, I would alert the media because you would surely be recognized for performing such an amazing feat!
Then you must only see hack jobs. You need to watch people that actually know how to do stereo installs. I've done stereo installs with absolutely no cutting of factory wires either.

These are the type of parts you need....

http://www.installer.com/item/display_i ... it=70-1770

They allow you to plug into the factory harness, then wire the aftermarket deck's harness to the adapter.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

"Bottles are for babies...real men get blown."
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

Black306 wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote: I just call them as I see them, 99.9% of stereo installs include some sort of wire cutting. As I was looking at the pics on your website attached to your sig, I noticed that the connectors for your head unit are not stock, if you say that you were able to replace the connectors without cutting the old connectors off, then I guess that I have to believe you. Although, I have never seen or heard of this being able to be done. If I were you, I would alert the media because you would surely be recognized for performing such an amazing feat!
Then you must only see hack jobs. You need to watch people that actually know how to do stereo installs. I've done stereo installs with absolutely no cutting of factory wires either.

These are the type of parts you need....

http://www.installer.com/item/display_i ... it=70-1770

They allow you to plug into the factory harness, then wire the aftermarket deck's harness to the adapter.
I have used those and they work great.

I do not see those connectors being used in the pics on his website, just single connectors that have had new ends put on them.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
Black306

Post by Black306 »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:
I have used those and they work great.

I do not see those connectors being used in the pics on his website, just single connectors that have had new ends put on them.
Looking at this pic....

It looks like he ran a completely new harness. I can plainly see the factory harness', untouched, just to the left and behind the shift knob.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

The connectors on the left side are not factory.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
Black306

Post by Black306 »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:The connectors on the left side are not factory.
I know. That's why I said "It looks like he ran a completely new harness." The light colored plug and wiring just to the left of the shift knob is an untouched factory harness. The harness on the far left looks like a completely new harness.
Derek
WestCoastFords.com

'03 Cobra / '01 Focus S2

93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

Black306 wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:The connectors on the left side are not factory.
I know. That's why I said "It looks like he ran a completely new harness." The light colored plug and wiring just to the left of the shift knob is an untouched factory harness. The harness on the far left looks like a completely new harness.
Sorry, I misunderstood you. :oops:
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
93notch

Post by 93notch »

The car is in good enough shape that it won first place in the 1993 cobra catagory at Super stang fest in Daytona in june. Their were four 93 cobras including a black cobra their with around 25k miles and mine beat it. I also got a trophy from roush for top 25 in show so the car cant be that bad. also their are a lot of hacked up pos coupes available for under 8grand but try finding a really clean near stock one with under 75k original miles for a decent price.