Black / grey #3876

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

dilwert

Black / grey #3876

Post by dilwert »

Vin# 1facp42d4pf178250
Build# 3876
Born 6/1

Not mine. Found on CL: 1993 Mustang Cobra #3876 - $7500 (East Mountain (Sedillo))

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/3797710531.html

Mileage: 201,000
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black/Gray
Engine: 5.0 Liter Cobra
Title: Clear and In-Hand

I purchased from a local seller in June 2002 and have used it as a daily driver ever since. The vehicle is impeccably maintained, in good condition, and runs great. As you can see in the pictures the paint is faded and starting to crack on the hood. There is no major body damage. The front bumper has scuff marks and minor damage from parking lots over the years.

When I purchased the car it had Ford Racing (FRPP) lowering springs, a Hurst short shifter, removal of adjustable clutch quadrant (very common change on fox body mustangs as factory quadrant is junk), Viper alarm system, and Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust system.

Over the years, I have installed HPM sub-frame connectors, MAC cold air induction, JBA Headers, Bassani X-Pipe with high flow catalytic converters, FRPP 3.73 rear end ring and pinion gears, Kenwood stereo and speakers, and JL Audio 10" sub-woofer with amplifier.

I have kept many of the stock parts over the years and they are included with the car if you want them.

The car has been a solid & reliable vehicle. This year I moved to the East Mountains and haven't been able to drive it as much as I'd like.
Other than routine maintenance with Catrol Syntec synthetic oil, the most recent maintenance I've done is new serpentine belt, battery with 3-Year warrantee, new oxygen sensors, new clutch (@ Tranco), clutch pressure plate (@ Tranco), clutch throw-out bearing (@ Tranco), transmission pilot bearing and input shaft (@ Tranco), and rear main-seal (@ Tranco).

I can meet in Albuquerque or East Mountains. Have Cash in hand if you want to test drive. I will consider trades of GREATER value than the cars advertised price. I'm mainly interested in newer 4-wheelers.

Too many scammers on CL, so respond via email and if you sound legit then i'll respond via email, text, or phone