1993 Ford Mustang Cobra - $16500 (Houston, Texas)

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

casper

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra - $16500 (Houston, Texas)

Post by casper »

Not mine "Beautiful Seat" :twak:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3999573683.html

This car is clean and must be seen to appreciate. This 93 Cobra has aluminum heads, mild, cam, Powerdyne supercharger, 30 lb. injectors, 3:73 gears, K & N filter, new Flex a Lite radiator fan with top mounted temperature controls, 3 row radiator, and Flowmaster exhaust. The interior on the car has been redone with red and black leather. If interested, taking the car to an establishment of your choice for a mechanical assessment is an option. I will reserve that for serious inquiries only. You can also request the VIN on the car if you want to run a Carfax. The car is in great shape for a 20 year old pony. Thank you for your interest.

BrettT

Re: 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra - $16500 (Houston, Texas)

Post by BrettT »

New listing and lower price,
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5098635678.html
Very nice Vibrant Red 1993 Mustang Cobra (w/ sunroof) with 134k on the body. Paint is clean but not perfect. Motor has Powerdyne supercharger, Edelbrock aluminum heads, mild cam, 30lb fuel injectors, full exhaust, larger radiator (w/ new electric fans), and more. Interior seats have been recovered in red and black. Recently lowered with H&R lowering springs and Maximum Motorsports caster/camber kit. All four Nitto NT555 tires are less than 6 months old.

This car is a toy that only comes out of the garage on nice days. It's a great driver/cruiser, but certainly not a perfect show car. The motor setup is very conservative and reliable. Overall, it's a fun car to enjoy and not worry about. I have the clear title and certificate of authenticity.

Would sell for $12,900 or consider trades for: old Toyota FJ40, Jeep CJ, early Bronco, etc., 1960s/1970s classic car/truck, or side by side UTV. I'd also consider a partial trade plus cash. Please, no low ball offers. Call or text (210) 464-8237. Thanks