FS/FT Clean 92 coupe in Texas

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

forcdlx

FS/FT Clean 92 coupe in Texas

Post by forcdlx »

92 Coupe, original 5.0 car, 84,000 miles , dark blue w/grey interior. All vin tags. Zero rust. Real chrome 04

Saleen wheels. 94 cobra brakes on all 4 corners. 10,000 miles front and rear 03 cobra seats. No dents or dings

period.

Here's the story on the car. I bought it about a 1 1/2 years ago from a guy in NC. I purchased the car from him

bone stock down to the spark plug wires. I drove it home and the proceeded to take it apart and make it my own.

Since I have owned the car I have done a few mods to it which I will list. This car has not left the garage other

than drive around the block or to be put on a trailer so the exhaust could be welded. This car HAS NOT been to a

track or had any abuse since my ownership.

Car condition: I would rate the exterior a 7 out of 10 being that I am very picky. The car does have a couple

small rock chips behind the wheels. The car also has all the factory windows, with factory stickers ( seatbelt). And

the quarter windows have zero dryrot.

Interior: 10 out of 10. Carpet has been replaced and 10,000 mile front and rear 03 cobra seats are in place of the

stockers. Door panels, dash etc all look excellent.

All parts are new or have less than 5,000 miles on them. I bought all these parts new but some of them came off my

92GT.

Stage 2 CNC Canfields with adj. Harland sharp 1.7's with hardend pushrods. These are D.S.S. heads and have 2.02 -

Vortech S-trim with 2.75 blower pulley and 8in. renegade crank pulley. Both pulleys are vortech.

Vortech aftercooler

AFM power pipe

83mm Pro-m

Holley systemax 2 intake

Holley 50# injectors

BBK fuel pressure regulator

Fluidyne radiator

BBK equal length shorties 1 5/8 ceramic coated

Chrome valve covers

Sn95 electric fan

BBK 75mm throttle body and spacer

Comp cam custom grind cam, new ford motorsport double roller timing chain and lifters.

Msd 6al

Eibach sportlines

Granetelli adj. lowers with weight jackers

D&D double adj. upper control arm

Subframe connecters, welded, not sure what kind because they were on the car when I bought it.

Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks

Moser 31 spline axles with race studs

C clip eliminators

Auburn posi

TA girdle

Motorsport 4:30's

King cobra clutch

2 1/2 Dr. gas offroad x-pipe

Original 40 series 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers

Polished stainless 2 1/2 pypes tailpipes

Real Chrome 04 Saleen wheels

94 Cobra front and rear brakes

Hurst shifter

255 intank fuel pump

Vortech T-rex

Pa Performance 200 amp alternator

redtop optima battery

MM bumpsteer kit

Autometer ultra-lite boost, elec. fuel, mech. oil, water gauges

As you can see in the pics this car is in excellent condition. The only thing car will need is a tune to get on it.

I have drove it around the block a few times and it drives excellent.

I have over 25,000 into this car

Asking 15,000 obo

Pics etc. email me at forcdlx@grandecom.net

Will trade for 93 cobra with less than 30,000 miles and must be teal with black cloth or grey cloth.

Thanks
#3693 Red/Black all stock with 32,000 on the clock
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Post some pics if you have them.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
forcdlx

Post by forcdlx »

I would like to post them but I don't know how.
aaronlstiles

yes I am a purist!

Post by aaronlstiles »

Ya know I hate to be an ass, But why take a 100% all original Notch and mod the hell out of it, I can understand a few mods, But seats Carpet, Breaks wheels, Dam, find one with a nice body and go from their, I am into the each his own theory, but your car is worth more stock than it will ever be worth modded, and that is just the plain trut. I am sure it is a nice looking car, but it in 5 to 10 more years you will be looking for theose stock seats and stock plug wires, Just my 02.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

We do what we want to with our cars, he wanted it a little different I guess.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
forcdlx

Post by forcdlx »

I couldn't agree more, it will be worth more money down the road if it was left alone. But I didn't buy the car as an investment, truth is i could put the same money ivested in mutal funds and have alot more money in twenty years with the mutal fund. I bought the car because it was nice and I didn't want to go through all the stuff that goes with a fixxer upper. In my opinion it takes alot more than just a nice paint job to make a nice car. Being realistic the car is worth more right now with the mods, this isn't a 93 cobra, with no mods the car may be worth 8 or 9 tops and that would be pushing it. If the car had 20,000 miles that would be another thing also but it has a few. In my opinion some people want a actual nice car with mods. Also I am not going to own the car in the next 5-10 years so I won't be looking for any stock parts for this car. It is for sale.