93 Cobra For Sale in the United Kingdom

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

93Cobra-UK

93 Cobra For Sale in the United Kingdom

Post by 93Cobra-UK »

Hi over there

I am selling my 93 Cobra from across the Pond here in the UK, I know it would be hard for somone in the USA to buy it what with the distance and now the exchange rate but have a look at it anyway, it is on www.ebay.co.uk and listed as a 1993 MUSTANG COBRA or SVT COBRA. It would be interesting to see the "visits" clock tick up.
It won the top prize this year at the Mustang Owners Club GB meeting so if it doesn't go I will keep it and take it back there again next year.

Regards to all 93 Cobra enthusiasts

Steve

Steve

UK

Teal Cobra #4879
aaronlstiles

Teal 93

Post by aaronlstiles »

Sent you an e-mail through e-bay, I have a friend stationed over in your area, Are you near any Air Force bases? and if so which one. Very interested thanks.
93Cobra-UK

Still for sale

Post by 93Cobra-UK »

Its still for sale but now on the web site http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/316192.htm.
Its a good site for all cars and its free to private sellers.
Steve

UK

Teal Cobra #4879
Cub Cadet

Post by Cub Cadet »

Did you cut holes in the front fenders to add the lights, or are they just reflectors?
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

LOL, as if 3rd brakelights weren't enough, theres a 4th brake light, woot!!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
93Cobra-UK

Cobra in the UK

Post by 93Cobra-UK »

Over here by law you need to add side indicator repeaters, so they have been drilled in, I don't drive it when the weather is bad so no problems about rust and the car has only covered 8500 miles. the 4th light below the rear fender is a Fog light another item we need to have by law, as if that is not enough we also have to have white side lights which can be done by replacing the front orange side light bulbs with white ones, I have actually added small white bulbs in the headlight casing and left all the orange ones as they are. Its a pain...
Steve

UK

Teal Cobra #4879
aaronlstiles

93 Cobra

Post by aaronlstiles »

Why didn't you remove the Cobra Badges, and Drill a hole there, this way if it ever came back to the US you just remove the Light and reinstall the emblem over the hole, Your car would have to have both Front fenders repaired and repainted if it where brought back to the US, This really hurts the value of your car. Other than that it is a Extremely nice example of a Mint 93, Best wishes in the sale.
93Cobra-UK

Cobra in the UK

Post by 93Cobra-UK »

All Mustangs imported into the UK have to have these repeaters added, you get used to them being there, It was done as a permanant job as I would not have expected the car to return to the US, I would imagine that any european car bought in the US has these repeaters on as well.

Luckily the 93 Cobra had orange rear turn signal lights unlike the GT and the present batch of Mustangs, these cars have to have orange bulbs inserted into the reversing lights, and rewired as turn signal lights, no red turning signal lights in Europe.

By the way this must be the only 93 Cobra out of the USA
Steve

UK

Teal Cobra #4879