WTB:black 1993 Cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

rjohnson

WTB:black 1993 Cobra

Post by rjohnson »

I'm looking for a Black 93 Cobra with low miles, sunroof, black interior. Have cash in hand! Price range around $18K
rjohnson

Post by rjohnson »

tttt I know some one out there has one for sale!!
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Watch ebay
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

NUMBER 20 is all ready for yo on ebay and everything!
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I have a black / grey leather but no sunroof :cry: I want to sell
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

that #20 is not in the best condition, Production # really not important as long as it is in nice shape, it is modded big time, plus missing original wheels, and a bunch of other stuff. Just my 02
rjohnson

Post by rjohnson »

yeah I thought about that one but, its just to far away, and the mileage is high.
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

Check out www.buzztrzder.com and enter 1993 cobra as your search. Ther is one on there with 67,000 miles. He wants $13,900.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

I never thought of 87k being HIGH MILEAGE. Oh well, not worth anything unless it has under 20k on it better just scrap mine out right now. Will you buy mine for $2000?

Hey, lets all make a pact that we won't drive our cars anymore lest they become worthless. We can just sit and stare at them in the garage and dream about driving them.

Look at 96lasersnake's 106,000mi #1960 car. Look at those pics, man that thing is ready to sell, look at the paint is all sun faded because it's high mileage all: viewtopic.php?t=636

Don't mind me I was just thinking outloud, to myself course. My bad.

EDITED BY BADBOY !
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
Dantak

Post by Dantak »

HAH!...I'm with ceet. I don't really care what my cars going to be worth in 20 years cause i'm going to still be driving it in 20 years, not selling it!
#4524 Teal/Leather/Sunroof/Power Seat
Chrome Intake/Upper Radiator Hose
Strut Tower Brace
Long Tube Headers
Mac Exhaust
Subframe Connectors
4.11 Rearend
Aluminum Driveshaft
K&N Air Filter
Pro 5.0 Shifter
King Cobra Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

ceetwarrior wrote:I never thought of 87k being HIGH MILEAGE. Oh well, not worth anything unless it has under 20k on it better just scrap mine out right now. Will you buy mine for $2000?

Hey, lets all make a pact that we won't drive our cars anymore lest they become worthless. We can just sit and stare at them in the garage and dream about driving them.

Look at 96lasersnake's 106,000mi #1960 piece of junk. Look at those pics, man that thing is really trashy, looka the paint is all ruined because it's high mileage all: viewtopic.php?t=636

:lol:

I know what you are getting at and both agree/disagree. Typically mileage can be used to judge the cars condition. Often times people put to much important on the mileage though. For me, when I was cobra hunting, it was more the condition of the car. I had about 11-14K to spend, and wanted what I called a damn clean driver. I didn't want a 20K mile perfect show car. If there is a HUGE car show in north FL, and I have the weekend off, I want to be able to jump in my cobra, and enjoy the weekend/show. I wanted a car that once at the show however, could still pull some trophies.
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation
sn8k1

Post by sn8k1 »

I have your car brother, but I just bought it a few months ago. I didnt catch where you are from, but I know of one in Central Florida. 23,000 miles. Looks to be in perfect condition. A friend of mine sells only Mustangs and has about 25 cars that has it. I think he wants 18K for it. The only thing I didnt like is that it has a blower on it, but it looks to be near perfect. Really nice guys and they treat their customers good. Let me know I will go take a look for you.

T.J.
sn8k1

Post by sn8k1 »

Sorry for the false hope. I just talked to him and he sold it last week. Good Luck brother. I wanted your same car about 3 months ago and I found it. I may take time, but you will find one!
rjohnson

Post by rjohnson »

ceetwarrior wrote:I never thought of 87k being HIGH MILEAGE. Oh well, not worth anything unless it has under 20k on it better just scrap mine out right now. Will you buy mine for $2000?

Look at 96lasersnake's 106,000mi #1960 piece of junk. Look at those pics, man that thing is really trashy, looka the paint is all ruined because it's high mileage all: viewtopic.php?t=636

You dont got to be a ass about it!! If you dont have any thing good to say then why say it!!!!!!!!!!
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

rjohnson wrote:

You dont got to be a ass about it!! If you dont have any thing good to say then why say it!!!!!!!!!!
FIXED WITH MORE OF A POSITIVE NATURE.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE