Black-GreyLeather 146k Ebay

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Vin# 1FACP42D0PF176088
# 3377
05/19/93
ua/c6
black /grey leather
C6, CD player
Bill Greer Motors, Sedalia, MO

This is a black with black interior 1993 Cobra Mustang. This is a REAL Cobra not a replica, you can check the VIN to verify. It starts, runs and drives as it should. It spend most of its life on the west coast, which is where I bought it. Since I have owned it, I have kept it in the garage. It is only driven during the summer. I have owned it for about two years and it has never seen a salty road or a rainy day, in those two years. Judging from the underneath of the car and the engine compartment it has not seen any nasty salty roads. When I say no rust, I even mean the bolts on the car are not rusty.

The previous owner(s) have done some things I would not do to a Cobra but it is nothing that is too awful. The door panels are not factory, the back seat was removed and has a backseat delete currently (I bought a back seat for it that is in really nice shape, it will go with the car). The factory radio was removed along with the factory headers and mid-pipe. It currently has an Alpine stereo (it is not hooked up but it works), BBK shorty headers, and an H-pipe.

I would describe the car as a 20' car. It looks dang nice from 20' but the closer you get the more imperfections can be seen. The paint is decent and shines nice. It does NOT have any faded out spots in the paint. It does however have some scratches in the paint. There is a place on the right rear wheel well, the front bumper around the fog light and on the upper part of the hatch. It also has a small dent in the plastic on the rear bumper (see pictures).

Mechanically this car is sound. It does not leak any fluids. It starts like it should, every time. It drives straight down the road. The tires are pretty new probably less than a 1000 miles. The brakes are newer and stop properly. The AC is cold and I had it switched completely over, new compressor the whole nine yards (the old parts were either missing or unrepairable). I assume the heat works but I have never driven it in cold weather. The smog pump has been removed and under drive pulleys have been added but I have the smog pump and the factory pulleys, which will come with the car. The fog lights are not wired up, it came that way and I have never got around to wiring them up. It has adjustable shocks on the rear. I do not know much about them as they were on the car when I bought it. It has a BBK cold air intake, which was also on the car when I bought it so I do not have the factory one.

The interior is all there. It has the shock tower covers, the ashtray lid is not broken, the upper hatch panel is there, the vinyl hatch privacy cover is there. All of the power options work as they should; both windows roll up and down, the locks unlock and lock. I put new speakers in the car; it had none when I got it. I put new weatherstripping around both door and hatch as the old was no good. The ignition, door locks and hatch lock have been replaced. The original in the hatch was missing and it came with no original keys. I replaced them with Ford parts, so the keys say Ford on them.

The hood only latches with the hood pins. The cable for the hood latch is there and it works; the problem has something to do with the hood itself, I think it is missing the part that the hook latches to (the hood was put on by the previous owner). There are a couple of trim pieces that were missing when I got the car and I had to replace them. Unfortunately, I could not find black in good shape so I had them dyed black so they are a bit glossier than the original panels in the car. Those panels are the two on the inside of the hatch that cover the taillights, the rear speaker grilles and the shock tower covers.

I do not need to sell the car but would just like to move to another project; one I can customize and it not be on my conscience. This car was badly misrepresented to me as far as the condition of the interior and originality. That is why I went into so much detail. I will answer any questions anyone has about the car. I can provide any additional photographs you may want as well. I am sure I am probably leaving something out, so if I have just check with me. If you want to check the car out in person feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Goose17

Re: Black-GreyLeather 146k Ebay

Post by Goose17 »

That sucks!

I wonder what he hit?
'11 GT500 FR750 2.9 Whipple, '04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, '02 Mustang GT, 00R, '93 Cobra #1447, '89 Mustang GT vert.

WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

I would have to assume the rear of another car, the way the bumper is pealed back.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

Mike Tyson punch out to the grill....
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP