#813 Red/Leather Sunroof 118K $11K KY

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

#813 Red/Leather Sunroof 118K $11K KY

Post by Z282SLO »

New on Autotrader -

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... 3339&Log=0
1993 Vibrant Red Cobra, Call or Text for details. Very Motivated Seller. Make a reasonable offer and you will own it.
Vin# 1FACP42D4PF137309
Build# 813

03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
JohnLynch

Re: Red/Leather Sunroof 118K $11K KY

Post by JohnLynch »

Man that sold fast!!!
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
BrettT

Re: Red/Leather Sunroof 118K $11K KY

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Co ... ars_Trucks

Im going to keep the add pretty simple, because this is a great rust free car and in my opinion worth every penny.. Please make good offers because this will be listed only once because of ebay's high 50.00 per listing fee..
This is a very nice 142,000 mile cobra but it was rebuilt at 132,000 and I have the documentation.. This is a super well documented car with all purchase documents (svt cert, window sticker, finance paperwork/basically every receipt since new) and all service receipts (oil changes, tire rotations, and all upgrades)... This car is not mint and has some rock chips and scuffs from being driven, but very well kept and I believe there will no disappointments.. The engine was overhauled (rebuilt) about 12K miles ago and the paperwork is included .... Some of the upgrades are rebuilt trans, slotted rotors (hawk pads), msd, steeda clutch quadrant , new ford racing 373 gears, new heater core, new compressor , sub frame connectors, upr upper lower control arms, poly bushings, long tube bbk headers, high performance fuel pump, ford racing radiator, bbl power adder, poly front and rear bushings and thats not all..... This is an awesome car with great potential .... This beauty is a low number 813 off the production line which is an added bonus and these are getting harder and harder to find.. The only reason I am attempting sell this is because I now have 2 terminators and no longer have the space in the garage due to me making one of my terminators a drag car... This car has never been in any accidents and all body panel vins are present which actually super nice.. This car is a daily driver for me, so mileage will go up and like any old car will need maintenance , but this beauty doesn't use oil or smoke and drives great.. Feel free to ask any questions and this is a AS IS SALE with NO Warranty Implied..

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image