Red/gray leather sunroof 114k miles 14k NY.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Red/gray leather sunroof 114k miles 14k NY.

Post by WillyB93 »

For sale is a 93 Cobra, it has just over 114k miles and I'm the 3rd owner, I bought it with about 80k miles over 15 years ago.
All body panels have original tags and it even has original R-12 Freon and the A/C works great.
Has some high-quality mods/parts installed by me, an ASE-certified Ford Tech at the time.
Car comes with lots of extras including a lot of stock parts that were replaced.
Sunroof molding was starting to show signs of dry-rotting so I have a new one (both parts), just not installed.

***Just to set the record straight, the car is in Greenville SC. I'm willing to drive the car to LI (have family there) as long as 30% of the of the asking price is paid as a non-refundable deposit. The balance can be paid at delivery.

The original listing is here... http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto show contact info html

List of mods includes FRPP GT40 intake (oem included),
Pro-M 75mm MAF sensor,
Cold-Air kit,
K&N filter,
A9L EEC-IV ECU (stock X3Z included),
3G 130A alternator conversion (oem included)
FRPP Shorty headers (sent out to be ceramic coated),
Bassani X-pipe (oem catalytic convertors included),
Borla Cat-Back,
FRPP Heavy-Duty water-pump,
Romac Balancer (stock included),
3-core radiator,
3.55 gear,
Weld-In subframe connectors,
73mm front calipers with steel bushings (from Lincoln Mark VII) and Hawk performance brake pads,
FRPP King Cobra clutch kit,
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter with 03 Cobra shifter handle,
Steeda Caster/Camber plates (ceramic coated for a nice finish),
Eibach Pro springs (3/4" drop, oem Cobra-specific springs included),
Koni Red adjustable shocks/struts,
255LPH fuel pump with fuel rail gauge.

Also comes with a car cover, Halo headrests from an SVO, an extra set of 93 Cobra specific floor mats (for car shows), Revell 93 Cobra model (un-opened), SVT Cobra Recognition Guide (signed by the authors and has the same build number as this car), SVT Certificate of Authenticity, Ford SVT dealers brochure and showroom brochure.

The thing that really bugs me about the car are the sun visors. The fabric is starting to sag on them, kind of like old cars with a sagging headliner. I haven't checked into having it upholstered with new fabric or replaced, other than that the car is pretty cherry as you can see in the pics.

Please email with questions, if you don't hear back from me it's because I either didn't accept your offer or didn't want to hear about how much crack I smoke and the car is priced too high...I only smoke a little, thank you very much.
http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4540988469.html
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
JohnLynch

Re: Red/gray leather sunroof 114k miles 14k NY.

Post by JohnLynch »

DOUBLE POST
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP