Red/Black 32K $17.9 MD

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Red/Black 32K $17.9 MD

Post by Z282SLO »

03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
1986Browns

Re: Red/Black 32K $17.9 MD

Post by 1986Browns »

With such low miles the faded exterior trim & interior, incorrect tires, and possibly missing VIN sticker on the drivers front fender have me wondering. Does anyone know the history on this one or can at least run a CarFax on it?
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Reduced Price $16,990

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... 9528&Log=0

This car is close to me. If, anyone is interested. I can ride out and check it out for ya, pm me.
jiu-jitsu99

Post by jiu-jitsu99 »

I went to personally look at this car. I was on a long search for a Vibrant Red/Black no sunroof.
I was very disappointed with this car.

my personal review:
1) car was sitting outside. Car was very dirty. First thing I noticed was that the hood was not matching with 1/4 panels (left/right).
2)Battery was dead. :pissed:
3) The hood was repainted. The company that the dealer used did a very poor job. The salesman stated that they painted the hood and was considering redoing it since it did not come out like expected. The underneath of the hood was rusted (lip of the hood/had to open hood in order to see it).
4) The trim on the car were all faded. Did not expect that from a 32k mile car.
5)There were paint chips touched with the wrong color (most visible one was on the right rear 1/4 panel/ The paint used was a complete different red than vibrant red).
6)Motor looked very dirty. Hoses needed attention
7) during test drive car was missing.
8) Alarm was not functioning properly.
9) the passenger door was not opening from remote control nor from driver's door.
10) One of the engine tags were missing.
11) I asked the salesman about the history of the car and he could only tell me what we could both see on the carfax.
12) As far as I can recall it had a set of welded aftermarket mufflers (could be wrong/ last saw car during summer time)
13) The black trim around the rear light was faded (looked gray instead of black)
14) the oil looked very black! Dealer did not even perform an oil change.
15) was not impressed with the undercarriage of the car.
16) one of the wheels had a mark on it.
17) the side mirrors looked very faded.

The interior looked clean but showed signs of fading. It is clear that this was not a garaged car.
1993 cobra Red/black NO sunroof #1264- Sold
1993 Cobra Teal/Black NO sunroof# 1521
2016 GT Track Pack
2016 Focus ST
2001 Corvette coupe
Looking for: RED/Black no sunroof low miles