Red/GreyLeather/Sunroo/Blown 117k $

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

Red/GreyLeather/Sunroo/Blown 117k $

Post by BrettT »

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4640288130.html
I will try this one more time. Dont text asking for pics. Go to the bank get you money and drive your ass over to see it.This is a two owner 1993 cobra mustang. Only year for svt cobra in a fox body was 1993. Yes its a real cobra .#1045 of 4993. This car has no accidents. Very nice driver. It has 117k miles. Mostly cruising and highway. Was garage kept. It is vortech supercharged. V-1s trim. It has 385 hp at the tires. Very clean inside. Bo rips or tears. I have an extra sunroof and ford sunroof bag. This is a factory
sunroof car. It has a sony cd player with blue tooth. Had cd player orig. As well as power seat and lumbar, and leather as i mentioned already. Has a pillar pod with msd cobalt gauges. Be cool alum. Radiator and cap. Black magic fan. Andeson power pipe, msd btm, vortech fmu,andeson fuel pump. Custom tuned chip.also will come with 38lb injectors.comes with stock stainless exhaust pipes.right now has horse shit straight pipes that previous owner had installed. Comes with 2 extra oem turbine cobra wheels. Good for drag radials ? Also some other extra parts misc. Have cert of auth from ford.needs a few things.like hood latch cable. Currently works but outher shell fraying. Touch up on front bumper.like i said this is a driver . All mods are bolt ons if looking to go back to stock would be not too hard. Ac will need a new condenser if recharging.price was dropped from 12500 for these issues. If i keep and tlc price goes up.

BrettT

Re: Red/GreyLeather/Sunroo/Blown 117k $

Post by BrettT »