#1029 Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 59k $16.5

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#1029 Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 59k $16.5

Post by BrettT »

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4697827574.html

Vin# 1FACP42D9PF154736
Build# 1029

You are looking at a very sexy 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT. One of 1500 of this color, Poppy red, is what I call it. I don't know what Ford calls it--red, I guess. I found the Cobra in a barn covered with dirt, 4 flat tires, a dead battery and paw prints. The barn was full of cats. NO MICE! The owner told me he parked it because he was just getting too old to drive it any longer. He was starting it up once a month or so but it stopped starting one day and then it just sat for years. So I towed it home. I knew it needed a fuel pump, so I pulled the tank and it was rusted. I called NAPA and they had one and a fuel pump, sending unit, spark plugs, 8mm wires, serpentine belt, battery, front rotors and pads, rear shocks, exhaust tips, antifreeze, oil and filter. I poured miracle oil in each cylinder and let it sit overnight. I cranked it over the next day 'til it developed pressure. I put the car back together and it started, and it runs perfectly. I had the car completely detailed and it runs and drives as if it were new. The Cobra does have a few hail dings and some scratches and paint chips. I tried to take good pictures and you can call, text or e-mail me with any questions you may have. "Just added" The build date on the engine sticker is dated 03 02 1993
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Re: Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 59k $16.5

Post by Z282SLO »

I guess one of the cats ate the VIN tags on the passenger fender and front end and the Cobra badge on the hatch. :mrgreen:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
BrettT

Re: Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 59k $16.5

Post by BrettT »

This is a 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra first year of this car. It has 59000 original miles and it's the fully loaded version Leather seats, cassette player, fog lamps, pop up and removable sun roof and 5 speed with a perfect clutch. I found the Cobra in a barn covered with dirt and paw prints from cats NO MICE! The second owner parked the Cobra in the barn in 1996 because he was too old to drive it any longer. He was starting the Cobra every week until the fuel pump went out; bad gas caused the failure. I bought the car, towed it to my house and pulled the tank. It needed a tank, fuel pump, sending unit, plugs, wires, serpentine belt, hoses, oil, antifreeze, exhaust tips and of course new BF Goodrich directional tires. I purchased everythng it needed. I cleaned the injectors, changed the oil and hoses and antifreeze, pulled the plugs and poured oil in the cylinders. I let the Cobra sit overnight and then cranked it over until it developed oil pressure, put everything back together with all the new parts and after 10 years it started' and boy does it run. It sounds great. The previous owner said it has a Magnaflow exhaust system. I put the new exhaust tips on the Cobra and it really sounds great The Cobra has some small scratches, paint chips, and hail dings. You can't see any of these issues unless you're right on top of the car. I took very good pictures and my HD camera doesn't see but one set of scratches and I was told this set of marks on the Cobra can be touched up, so anyone could hardly see them. You judge for yourself. You can call me at 307-287-7532, text me or e-mail me at cheyenneguntraders@gmail.com I will answer any and all questions about the car. So no one gets confused, the car's title is still in the previous owner's name. I have it at a dealer. He will reassign the Cobra to you and give you a tag. Why you ask? In this state--WY, if the car is 10 years old or older, they put on the mileage "10 years exempt." That ruins the title in my opinion. The current title has true mileage onit. If you'er from a state that doesn't do that to your title you will have true mileage on the car.
BrettT

Re: #1029 Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 59k $16.5

Post by BrettT »

BrettT

Post by BrettT »

BrettT

Post by BrettT »