#430 Red-Greycloth 74k $14,995 Puerto Rico

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#430 Red-Greycloth 74k $14,995 Puerto Rico

Post by BrettT »

Vin# 1facp42d2pf136787
Build# 430
Born 2/16

This is a 93 cobra with low miles, documented and clear title. The car was stored for a while and was in good and original shape when I purchased it.
I did a complete interior restoration that you can see on the pictures. The car is a few of the rare with interior cloth.
Most of the Cobras were ordered with leather interior. It is in perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition.

The only non-original modifications are:

A new rear stabiliser bar mounted on stock lower control arms. When I purchased the car it has tubular lower control arms with stabiliser bar.
I wanted the car stock so I installed a set of original "stamped" control arms and the after market bar did not fit the "stock" control arms so
I had to purchase a new "stock" type rear sway bar, but it is grey powder coated instead of black.

Also I installed a McNicols hydraulic clutch system. This was for pure comfort on my weekend drives, but is is 100% reversible to cable
clutch if needed.

Here is a list of the things I have done to the car since I got it: (all original)

-- floor carpet --
-- COBRA floor mats --
-- headliner --
-- sun visors --
-- seat covers. --
-- door panels --
-- Ipod player ---
-- Door rubber seals ---
-- Trunk seal ---
-- Restored the Original Tail lights ---
-- Replaced all suspension bushings ENERGY SUSPENSION---
-- New Tokico Shocks Yellow (painted black as originals) --
-- Retouch the original wheels ---
-- Installed 4 new Toyo tires ---
-- Painted all black moulding "sating black"---

The car has one paint re-touch by the previous owner but it has all the original labels on all body panels, all original color hardware, rivets, ext..

So why sell it? No reason, Time for something new and this one has all modifications done and I need
my to do list of projects.

I have sold cars on eBay and have a 100% positive feedback. Feel free to email me with any questions and more specific pics. Is priced to sell. A deposit of $500.00 is required 24 hours after the final
bid is received. Seller is responsible for all shipping charges and fees, licences, etc.. required by their state of residence

The car is located in Puerto Rico, USA. for those of you that are not familiar with the Island, PR is a US territory in the caribbean. Shipping cars from PR to
the Mainland is very simple and moving a car form PR to the Continental US is the same as moving a vehicle form state to state. There is no charge of fee for
entering the car to the US. All cars in PR come form the US. The Cobra was imported form the mainland on 1996 and is a US car. There are cargo ships moving
cars and cargo on a daily basis to the mainland. You can get a shipping quote for door-to-door delivery form puertoricocartransport online or at 1-904-322-7644.
I have used their service many times in the past with no complaints

Please email me with any questions, The car is priced to sell. I have a 100% positive feedback and I am a structural engineer by trade living in Puerto Rico
since 1998. Fell free to email me for more information, pics, videos, etc..
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

WillyB93

Re: #430 Red-Greycloth 74k $14,995 Puerto Rico

Post by WillyB93 »

93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
Daves281

Post by Daves281 »

Any opinions on this car? I know you guys seem to have the scoop on a lot of these 93 cobras. It shows miles exempt but Florida doesn't require mileage on vehicle 10 years or older so not sure about that. Other than that I wonder opinions on price vs. What your getting etc? Thank you in advance

Dave
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

Looks nice enough from the pics and the price is decent as well. However, this car has been repainted and the interior totally rebuilt and IMO this car needs to be seen up close in person before buying. Considering its location and the costs involved with looking at it, transport, etc., etc., I'd pass and find one in the States.
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Autocheck shows that this car is back in the state's as of April this year.

Do agree with Z that this car need to be seen in person and up close in person. IMO, in comparison to this one and it's asking price. If, I were going to spend $15k. I would go after this one.... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8061
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

I don't know the car, but if the car had 75K miles, I wouldn't see the need to do an interior restoration, CLoth seats with 70K miles should be in good shape, I do agree it should be seen in person.
Daves281

Post by Daves281 »

Thanks all. I agree I had the same thought about needing interior redone with that kind of mileage. It's in the states now but with all the questions would be a hard buy sought unseen
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

Yea its exactly what um looking for but I'm not going all the way there just to look at this point Iknow iI will find the vibrant red I'm looking for iI think I'm going to wait sell my black one and I'm going after black interior and by than i will have another 10 grand and change to get one so Iwill v getting one with lower miles iIwant to get one with a million mile odometer that'sout west or in the south