#3987 Black/leather 52k miles few mods, Ebay CA.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

#3987 Black/leather 52k miles few mods, Ebay CA.

Post by WillyB93 »

Up for sale is this true low mileage adult driven 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra.

Body: Original black exterior paint, this is not a repaint with no accidents, with all vin tags in place. Note: some paint cracking on hood as pictured.

Interior: Includes opal grey leather interior which is darn near flawless, that includes a factory CD player. This vehicle is also equipped with Lo Jack alarm system.

Engine: A numbers matching 5.0 engine with a professionally installed pro charger super charger. This engine was rebuilt to withstand the supercharger, even though the engine had very low miles. The internal engine components include: Ross Forge Pistons, Ford motorsport timing chain, Clevite 77 engine bearings along with brass freeze plugs "Brass freeze plugs in photos" I have receipts on hand to prove. Pro charger and exhaust 100% California legal This car has recently passed smog and is California smog legal.

Fuel Mapped: This supercharger was professionally installed and dyno tuned by Force Fed Performance of Roseville CA, A highly, highly reputable shop. I have dyno certificate and results on paper from shop.

Exhaust: Includes Mac shorty headers, Magnaflow cats with spintec mufflers with mandrel exhaust tubing.

Tires: Original Gatorbacks with original valve stem caps.

Note: For those familiar with low mileage cars, especially with performance added parts should know the cost and value, just run the numbers. I have been honest from the start about this car. Truly I say, my loss - your gain without a doubt Honestly !!!!

Vin#1FACP42D5PF177401
Born 6/3/1993
Build# 3,987

Feel free to call me with any questions. Rod at 209-640-1643
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SV ... ars_Trucks
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
BrettT

Re: Black/leather 52k miles few mods, Ebay CA.

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SV ... ars_Trucks
Up for sale is my low original mileage adult driven 1993 Mustang Cobra
This vehicle has never been in an accident, all vin# stickers are all in place. The car has the original paint, not a repaint ! with original glass and original tires (Gatorback tires) along with the orginal just about perfect interior. Note: on minor issue Driver side window was vandilized and reported to insurance and showed up on Carfax.
Vehicle is equipped with a Pro Charger Super Charger, that was professionally installed by Force Fed Performance, a highly reputable shop in Roseville CA. This shop fuel mapped this vehicle and also dyno tested it. I have all paper work with the readings. Prior to the super charger installation - the engine was completely rebuilt with new Ross Forged Pistons, high performance valve springs, Ford motorsport timing chain along with brass freeze plugs. Note, in one of the pictures it shows the brass freeze plugs. Also installed is a 4 row radiator. I have the receipts for the engine rebuilt on hand. It just passed California smog.

This vehicle speaks for itself, it may say sound funny but Mickey mouse never touched this car. For you low ballers - please don't bother, I have done this write up the best I could. This car is in darn great shape, if purchased this is my loss and your gain. HONESTLY !!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to call me, my name is Rod at (209) 640-1643

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
89gt89

Re: Black/leather 52k miles few mods, Ebay CA.

Post by 89gt89 »

Check is in the mail!