#2243 Blk/Blk/Mods 131k $12k TX

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#2243 Blk/Blk/Mods 131k $12k TX

Post by BrettT »

http://beaumont.craigslist.org/cto/4848666068.html

Vin# 1facp42d7pf141922
Build# 2243
Born 4/22

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra, black/black, Has working A/C and heat, runs and drives great, it gets driven weekly. currently around 131,000 miles. Clear blue title in my name. The car has the following major mods: tubular K-member w/ a-arms and coil overs, full length frame connectors, Caster/Camber plates, drilled rotters, strut tower brace, rear lowering springs cold air intake, shorty ceramic headers off road X-pipe, Flowmasters, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, MGW shifter, RAM clutch kit, Tokico HP struts and shocks. Rebuilt rear axle w/3.73 gears. Most of the mods were done in the last two years.

Exterior: The car is a nice driver, it has flaws in the paint, and dings here and there, but cleans up real nice. I have posted pics of the worst areas.

Interior: The power lock actuators work when they want too, and the ashtray lid is broken.

No test drive without cash in hand, no trades, if you see the ad the car is still for sale. Please put your number in the email, and I will get back with you. I have the factory parts that go with the car as well.
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
BrettT

Re: Blk/Blk/Mods 131k $12k TX

Post by BrettT »