1993 cobra mustang and parts cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

1993 cobra mustang and parts cobra

Post by BrettT »

http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/4879778788.html

elling a rare 1993 cobra. Car is factory teal with 4 rare options. It was featured in mustangs and fast fords 2001 july. It was purpose built as a street/strip car with a monster 700hp motor. I have purchased it from a friend who planned on restoring it but had some financial trouble and gave me these as payment. The car has over 8 thousand dollars worth of performance parts including: vortec blower, aburn locker, tubular k member, aeromotive, 1000hp fuel system, full cage etc. Car is missing the motor but would came with a additional 1993 cobra wrecked with all original drivetrain and more high performance parts. It was set up for road racing. I have both cars along with many parts. I have lots of experience with mustangs and know these are the real deal. NO BULL SHIT ARTISTS. I just don't have the time to built this and sell off the parts. DON'T CALL IF NOT SERIOUS. If your not a mustang guy don't call either I won't sell it to you. This is an opportunity to have one of the greatest fox bodies and rarest color cobra ever built. I have ALL the SVT papers, title and even Magazine copy. Text if you must but beware if you serious you'll call. Tire kickers will not even get an answer back. I do have a Oklahoma phone number but I'm in amarillo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
weggman

Re: 1993 cobra mustang and parts cobra - NOT for sale

Post by weggman »

BrettT wrote:http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/4879778788.html

elling a rare 1993 cobra. Car is factory teal with 4 rare options. It was featured in mustangs and fast fords 2001 july. It was purpose built as a street/strip car with a monster 700hp motor. I have purchased it from a friend who planned on restoring it but had some financial trouble and gave me these as payment. The car has over 8 thousand dollars worth of performance parts including: vortec blower, aburn locker, tubular k member, aeromotive, 1000hp fuel system, full cage etc. Car is missing the motor but would came with a additional 1993 cobra wrecked with all original drivetrain and more high performance parts. It was set up for road racing. I have both cars along with many parts. I have lots of experience with mustangs and know these are the real deal. NO BULL SHIT ARTISTS. I just don't have the time to built this and sell off the parts. DON'T CALL IF NOT SERIOUS. If your not a mustang guy don't call either I won't sell it to you. This is an opportunity to have one of the greatest fox bodies and rarest color cobra ever built. I have ALL the SVT papers, title and even Magazine copy. Text if you must but beware if you serious you'll call. Tire kickers will not even get an answer back. I do have a Oklahoma phone number but I'm in amarillo.

reposted for sale again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just an old Navy guy with a bad mustang habit.
1969 mach M code Black jade
1969 vert M code Indian Fire
1969 Boss clone
1970 Boss clone
2 1993 cobras
1966 a code(wife's car)
1965 c code GT clone(also wife's car)
7.3 Excursion-tow rig
2008 Roush 427R stage 3 (RIP)