#4384 Black-GrayCloth

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#4384 Black-GrayCloth

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-5- ... ars_Trucks

Vin# 1FACP42D4PF181634
Build# 4384
Born 6/11

Hello,

You are bidding on a 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra #4384 of a build of 4993. I purchased it from a friends dad who owned it before me, making me the fourth owner. It is a true survivor and has been meticulously kept. Operates and drives smoothly with no leaks, still has ice cold A/C. It is mostly stock with a few modifications. Smoke free original immaculate interior and swirl free original paint. A lot of hours and product have gone into the finish that have produced the ready to show finish you see pictured. There is is however one body blemish and that is a scratch in the front passenger side bumper (featured in the attached pictures). The scratch was never noticeable enough in my opinion to repair and risk the car sitting in a dusty body shop.

As far as the engine is concerned, it idles smoothly and has no issues or leaks. The engine does have a bit of a cam and I was told by the previous owner that the car possibly has a "b cam", but he was not sure. However, I have read that the 93 Cobras have a unique cam separate from other 5.0's. I have a video of the car at idle, I can send you the link if you are interested.

The previous owner made a few modifications:

Global West rear lower control arms
Motor mounts
Aluminum drive shaft
Sub frame connectors
3.55 ring and pinion
Spec 1 clutch, pilot bearing, release bearing, aluminum fly wheel
Rebuilt Trans (done by D&D Performance)
Ceramic coated Borla exhaust
CD player from another 93 Cobra
Also, there are quite a few parts under the car and in the engine bay that have been tastefully powder coated as you will be able to see from some of the pictures.

I have factory documents including manuals, certificates, etc.. I have receipts for after market parts and labor. I also have many of the original parts that were removed if you wish to swap back. I have additional photos and videos. If you are interested in viewing them, message me and I will send you the link. Any other questions, just email or message me. The vehicle you are bidding on is being sold "AS IS" with NO WARRANTY. I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Buyer is responsible for shipping and must claim vehicle with payment within 48 hours of the auctions end. Payment is to be made in either cash or cashier's check. No other forms of payment or trade will be accepted.

Good luck bidding!

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

BrettT

Re: #4384 Black-GrayCloth

Post by BrettT »

^^^ NICE, CLEAN!
Really like this one, like the black powder coating and grey tweed seats! I would add a black powder coated vortech to this one if I bought it.