WTT for 93 Cobra 91 Coupe Rblock T-56 Candy paint ALL NEW!!!

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

hardcore35th

Post by hardcore35th »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:
hardcore35th wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:I'll give ya 10k for it.
Going by your value system Ill give you 35 cents for your car. Do you have a day job or is critiquing other peoples ads your full time career?
35 cents, sounds fair...

Yes, I do have a day job and you are still crazy. Have fun losing your ass on the car. Apparently making smart investments is not your day job, carry on.
Nice way to welcome a new member, by harassing him in his sale thread. At least I have the money to lose. I could care less. DO you hear me crying about it? Carry on yourself . Better yet carry on out of my thread and harass the next guy. I see where this isnt the only time you have felt the need to chime in on someones sale thread where you have ZERO intention of buying. You think you know it all, and you want to let everyone know it, not only where your comments are not needed, but moreover, where you have been outright told that they are not wanted. CAn you be man enought to shut up and move on now? I seroisly doubt it, so go ahead and post another childish comment that does nothing more than show what immature loser you are. You are a prime example of an internet ad troll. Good day.

EDITED BY 1993COBRA THIS NEEDS TO BE IN A PM TO AZ.
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

hardcore35th wrote:
93COBRAinAZ wrote:
hardcore35th wrote:Going by your value system Ill give you 35 cents for your car. Do you have a day job or is critiquing other peoples ads your full time career?
35 cents, sounds fair...

Yes, I do have a day job and you are still crazy. Have fun losing your ass on the car. Apparently making smart investments is not your day job, carry on.
Nice way to welcome a new member, by harassing him in his sale thread. At least I have the money to lose. I could care less. DO you hear me crying about it? Carry on yourself . Better yet carry on out of my thread and harass the next guy. I see where this isnt the only time you have felt the need to chime in on someones sale thread where you have ZERO intention of buying. You think you know it all, and you want to let everyone know it, not only where your comments are not needed, but moreover, where you have been outright told that they are not wanted. CAn you be man enought to shut up and move on now? I seroisly doubt it, so go ahead and post another childish comment that does nothing more than show what immature loser you are. You are a prime example of an internet ad troll. Good day.

EDITED BY 1993COBRA THIS NEEDS TO BE IN A PM TO AZ.
Harassment? I simply made an offer for the car, you are the one who decided to make it personal and take offense. Anyway, I am done with you, have a nice life making lots of money so that you can lose it all, that makes alot of sense. And if you are looking for moronic statements look to your own, bringing up someones financial situation whom you know nothing about is just that, moronic.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
hardcore35th

Post by hardcore35th »

Every time you post in here you do nothing but confirm and strengthen what I said, so continue.
93COBRAinAZ

Post by 93COBRAinAZ »

hardcore35th wrote:Every time you post in here you do nothing but confirm and strengthen what I said, so continue.
Shall I keep posting then until what you said makes sense? I really do not wish to further communicate with you, you have already wasted plenty of my time.
1993 COBRA #4975
Teal/Black cloth
hardcore35th

Post by hardcore35th »

93COBRAinAZ wrote:
hardcore35th wrote:Every time you post in here you do nothing but confirm and strengthen what I said, so continue.
Shall I keep posting then until what you said makes sense? I really do not wish to further communicate with you, you have already wasted plenty of my time.
Laf