#1326 on eBay- 41K - Black - Fully optioned - Supercharged

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

jmann2380

#1326 on eBay- 41K - Black - Fully optioned - Supercharged

Post by jmann2380 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SV ... 1622147444
NO RESERVE AUCTION!! HIGH BID WINS!!

This is THE opportunity on a real 93 Cobra you’ve waited it out so long for. A CLEAN, STRAIGHT, ORIGINAL, low mile fox body SVT. This car is bone dry and tight. No noises, rattles, clanks.....nothing. What you see in the library of photos provided below is what you're bidding on. Even including several pictures in various natural light settings to get a true idea of the finish. The car will receive a show car polish prior to pick up. Fly in, drive in, walk here....on your way home you can stop for a quick trophy at any show. Period. Whoever wins this auction will be delighted. I've gone out of my way to positively ensure that. I’ll get to the information you need to know shortly. Before I do, please allow me to tell you what I need to know in return. I need to know that anyone placing a bid FULLY intends on purchasing the car. The ONLY reason I’m doing a no reserve auction is the idea that it will at least be a binding agreement at auction’s end. I’ve grown weary of people who want to try out my cars with no realistic way to purchase. Bottom line with any car I sell, I stand behind it and will go to great lengths to ensure any buyer has every shred of detail available to make a wise purchase. That may be the reason I’ve included so many pics. I’ve been a true enthusiast for many years. I respect this car and what it represents to other Mustang Enthusiasts. I can sum up this opportunity as once a summer type. $17k for a fully optioned 93 this immaculate is a joke. One look at the Haggerty Report validates that. The clever buyer will also take notice of all the items on the car (blower, heads, exhaust) that can easily be removed and used as additional income. With all factory smog, AC/Heat, stock injectors, MAF, TB, etc..... This car SHOULD be returned back to stock. The supercharger has never been pullied for more than 4 pounds of boost. This car was modified to show, not get ragged. Every modification is period correct to when it entered storage in 2000. This was a barn find essentially. I spent months making it what it is and maintaining the original integrity in the process. I posted a couple pics alongside my 2900 mile 800+ RWHP GT500 build. Walsh Motorsports and I teamed up to create the ultimate sign of respect to our Fallen Heroes. The car will be released Aug 14thand auctioned shortly thereafter with proceeds from the sale being donated to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. I could present over two dozen previous high end builds as well. All that to say that you’re getting a car from the right guy. Whoever shows up with the funds will validate that upon first site of the car. Sorry for being both direct and long winded. The serious buyer will take additional comfort in every word.

-One owner car. Owned by SVTOA member its entire life.
-Clean carfax, ZERO rust. All 10 VIN tags in place and legible
-Original survivor removed from a climate controlled storage after 15 years.
-#1326 produced. 1 of 1079 UA Black w/ C6 Opal grey leather
-SVT certificate, owner’s manual, 2 sets of OEM floor mats
-Every available factory 93 Cobra option to include:
-Leather
-Factory sunroof
-Power driver's seat
-Power locks/windows
-Rear defrost
-Block heater

Aftermarket Modifications:

Motor:
-Powerdyne BD11 gear driven centrifugal supercharger (4lb pulley)
-Edelbrock Performer heads
-Mild Ford Motorsports camshaft
-BBK Stainless long tube headers
-Off road H-Pipe
-Flowmaster exhaust with OEM cobra tailpipes
-MSD blaster coil

Drivetrain/Suspension:
-Hurst shifter

-Kenny Brown sub frame connectors (welded)

-Kenny Brown torque arm

Misc. Add On’s:

-A pillar pod with mechanical boost/electric digital fuel pressure gauges

-Polished coolant crossover

-Aftermarket Alpine CD player

Recent Cosmetic/Detailing/Cleaning Performed:

Paint:

-Over 200 hours invested in original paint restoration, interior, engine bay and undercarriage detailing. All Megiaur’s professional/Pinnacle products.

-All exterior painted surfaces underwent the following treatment:

-Wetsand with 3000

-Clay bar

-IPA (rubbing alcohol) wipe down between correcting/cleaning/polishing steps

-Medium cut cleaner w/ orange foam correction pad

-Two passes of swirl remover w/ green foam light correction pad

-Machine polish w/ green foam light correction pad

-Show car glaze w/ red foam polish pad

-Meguiar’s Ultimate liquid wax by hand w/black finishing pad

-Pinnacle Carnauba by hand w/ black foam finishing pad

-All exterior glass machine compounded, polished and sealed (can be spray detailed)

-All unpainted exterior trim, molding, and abs plastic conditioned, restored and sealed.

-All four wheels removed and machine polished/sealed inside and out

-Wheel wells degreased and cleaned

Interior Surfaces:

-All carpet/mats deep treated, spot cleaned. And hand brushed

-All Leather upholstery underwent tedious deep cleaning and reconditioning to regain factory supple feel and appearance

-All interior dash/console parts removed and individually cleaned. All vinyl and dash surfaces deep cleaned and conditioned to new.

Engine Bay/Undercarriage:

-All exposed paint in engine bay hand compounded, polished, waxed

-All exposed metal surfaces degreased, polished or cleaned

-All hoses, rubber clamps/connectors cleaned and conditioned

-Underside of hood deep cleaned and waxed (hood liner only removed to display cleanliness. It’s back on the car)

-Undercarriage degreased and pressure washed

-All visible stainless exhaust tubing degreased and hand polished

Recent Mechanical Services/Tune Up Items (all items within last 750 miles):

-Full synthetic Mobil One engine oil w/ Motorcraft filter (Good until 47k)

-Full fuel system cleaning with Royal Purple additive

-New fuel filter

-Royal Purple transmission fluid

-Royal Purple differential fluid with additive

-Full cooling system flush with fresh OEM coolant

-Autolite 3923 copper plugs gapped at 38

-Accel 8mm plug wires

-OEM spec cap/rotor

-MAF cleaned

-Air filter cleaned and re-oiled

Items "Needing" Addressed To Make Car Flawless (Anyone presenting an original 22 year old muscle car as “flawless” is utilizing a much lower standard of excellence than I do. With that said, it’s of extreme importance to me to represent the car with respect to what I would want if in your position as a potential buyer.):

-Front tires (I can have that taken care of prior to high bidder’s arrival)

-$75-$150 in paintless dent repair for extremely minor spots (99% of people couldn’t find them from 2 feet away in direct sun. Again, I’m very particular).

-I always recommend a tune regardless when taking possession of a used vehicle. This Cobra starts, runs, and drives phenomenally. With that said, the stock fuel pump is a tad noisy at idle it has never seen a dyno to ensure peak performance.

-A final clean on the undercarriage. It’s cleaner than most fox’s with 40k, but it can be detailed to a more show quality finish with about 2 hours of elbow grease with the car on a lift. I bet whoever sees the car would probably leave it just as it is. I felt it worth mentioning.

-I’m not sure this is a “need” or even a correct decision. However, the original grille insert has clear coat chipped off. I left it because I thought it really added character to an otherwise pristine car. Back in 93 Ford actually had a paint recall for ONLY grille inserts. The recall recommended sourcing an aftermarket replacement as Ford would not source the part. Being that all panels on the car are marked and original, I figured it best left to the next owner to decide whether they want to spend the $50 or so at Cervini for a perfect one. Character makes cars even more collectible in my eyes.

-Stock fuel pump is a bit noisy. I wouldrecommend replacement sooner than later.

PICS AND VIDEOS (taken 8/5/15)

BrettT

Re: #1326 on eBay - Black - Fully optioned

Post by BrettT »

Vin# 1FACP42D7PF154931
Build# 1326
Born 4/5

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
jmann2380

Re: #1326 on eBay- 41K - Black - Fully optioned - Supercharg

Post by jmann2380 »

What do you guys think of this car? Looks like on another forum he has an outright price of $19,200.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustang ... rades.html
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Re: #1326 on eBay- 41K - Black - Fully optioned - Supercharg

Post by Z282SLO »

Looks like a well-kept, tastefully modified Cobra. Seller's description is a tad enthusiastic (reminds me of a typical used car commercial) but also very complete. Not surprised with the $17K starting bid on eBay or the $19,200 outright price from the forum for this car.

P.S. I hope he remembered to put the wiper blades back on along with re-installing the hood liner. 8)
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)