FYI - 93R For Sale

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

93 Cobra R

FYI - 93R For Sale

Post by 93 Cobra R »

This is not my car, I seen it on the other site and thought I would share.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showth ... 788&page=7

Well, after almost a year of contiplating selling one of my 93R's. I have finally decided its time to move on to other interest/investments. I am not in any hurry to sell and will only post it on here until sometime early spring then it will be listed on ebay.

General Info: 1993 Cobra R #59, 2,030 miles, completly stock & original, never modified, always garage kept, still on original tires. Includes original window sticker, original "R owner's packet", svt certificate and Texas title indicating "actual mileage"

General History: Car was originally owned by Steeda ('93-'95), Second owner in Houston, TX ( '95-2001),Third owner Iowa('01-02), then me from '02-current.

This car was in 5.0 Magazine '04 Calender (cover & July...pics posted in this thread) and was on the cover of the 5.0 Resto. Catalog for a couple of years.

After watching a couple of ebay auctions this past summer and hearing of a couple of private deals.... I have decided to set my asking price at $70K which is right on par with the recent others that sold in the high 60's-mid 70's.

1993 Cobra R #093
2013 Boss 302 #1232