Wtb mint black car

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

brown93cobra

Re: Wtb mint black car

Post by brown93cobra »

There is a mint black one in north Carolina all original right under 13k bec my wrapper is red well its my dads he is passing it down to me at the end of the year it was in a bubble since the day he got it red with black into and roof it only has 8 miles
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

brown93cobra wrote:There is a mint black one in north Carolina all original right under 13k bec my wrapper is red well its my dads he is passing it down to me at the end of the year it was in a bubble since the day he got it red with black into and roof it only has 8 miles
Does you're dad "approve" this message?
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

Does my dad approve of this message what are you talking about lol people are so sad and haters
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

He orderd a new Shelby he has a bad ass collection he has last years super snake 850 horsepower he has every year cobra he works high up in ford he has one of if not the lowest mileage 1993 cobra thats why I love mustangs so much because of my dad he is the man of mustangs nobody'scollection is close to his except like jay leno and people that are filthy rich I mean he is rich but not filthy rich esp in philly thats why I have so many haters my whole life bec of my cars his cars that he passed down to me and bec Iuse to take eeverybody's girl
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

^^^
:wtf:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

What do u mean wtf I got asked if my dad approved of a message like people on here are yuppie wierdos im on here to talk about cars and people say dumb shit
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

You my man, need to work on English writing skills, and less talking about cars. Have you ever gone back and re-read one of your run-on sentences?
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

brown93cobra wrote:people say dumb shit
Which is what most of your posts are full of.
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
bdecoy

Post by bdecoy »

brown93cobra wrote:There is a mint black one in north Carolina all original right under 13k bec my wrapper is red well its my dads he is passing it down to me at the end of the year it was in a bubble since the day he got it red with black into and roof it only has 8 miles
Post a picture of this 8 mile cobra in a bubble
#1571 teal/blk stock 7k
#1547 blk/blk stock 19k
Sold:2946 1521 1447
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

Like I said i don't have time to go back and fix my sentences im doing this on an I phone and anybody that has one knows how they are like i said I'm on here to talk about cars I know how to spell and use proper english I'm sorry on text and forrums I don't use periods you have the writing police on here and yes I will put a picture of my dads 8 mile red black cobra even though I don't have to prove anything but justto show u people what a collection is my dad is big up in svt he is a sale representative and like I said he drove from the dealer to his garage its stored properly as he is a big collecter he owned a big dealer in philly and sold it when cars were booming I use to drive whatever i wanted I sold cars for him other dealers and myself iI have a dealers license I was on this to tell mach Ifound him a black mint car bec my dad has all the info on every svt car
brown93cobra

Post by brown93cobra »

Mach I found you a mint black cobra if your interested let me know and I will pick it up for you
bdecoy

Post by bdecoy »

brown93cobra wrote:Like I said i don't have time to go back and fix my sentences im doing this on an I phone and anybody that has one knows how they are like i said I'm on here to talk about cars I know how to spell and use proper english I'm sorry on text and forrums I don't use periods you have the writing police on here and yes I will put a picture of my dads 8 mile red black cobra even though I don't have to prove anything but justto show u people what a collection is my dad is big up in svt he is a sale representative and like I said he drove from the dealer to his garage its stored properly as he is a big collecter he owned a big dealer in philly and sold it when cars were booming I use to drive whatever i wanted I sold cars for him other dealers and myself iI have a dealers license I was on this to tell mach Ifound him a black mint car bec my dad has all the info on every svt car
WOW....just wanted to see some pics...this guy might be retarted....jmo tho
#1571 teal/blk stock 7k
#1547 blk/blk stock 19k
Sold:2946 1521 1447
escogt
Fox Mustang Enthusiast

Post by escogt »

bdecoy wrote:WOW....just wanted to see some pics...this guy might be retarted....jmo tho
I think you're right!! This is the ridiculous PM he sent me...
brown93cobra wrote:Like I said its called abbreviation are you that dumb i can spell and write better than anybody on here and its bec of this dumb phone u wouldn't say it to my face bec i would knock ur teeth in

'85GT Bright Atlantic Blue (K7)
'92LX Bimini Blue (K3)
'93COBRA #1521 Teal/Black (RD) SOLD
'93COBRA #163 Black/Gray leather (UA) M.I.A.
93-3928

Post by 93-3928 »

If he has info on all cobra's, then where ws 93-3928 sold new at? Having problems finding this out!
Thank You
Tom
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

brown93cobra wrote:Like I said i don't have time to go back and fix my sentences im doing this on an I phone and anybody that has one knows how they are like i said I'm on here to talk about cars I know how to spell and use proper english I'm sorry on text and forrums I don't use periods you have the writing police on here and yes I will put a picture of my dads 8 mile red black cobra even though I don't have to prove anything but justto show u people what a collection is my dad is big up in svt he is a sale representative and like I said he drove from the dealer to his garage its stored properly as he is a big collecter he owned a big dealer in philly and sold it when cars were booming I use to drive whatever i wanted I sold cars for him other dealers and myself iI have a dealers license I was on this to tell mach Ifound him a black mint car bec my dad has all the info on every svt car
So is this the same "red/black bubble car" that lost to my previous red/black at carsile nationals this summer? If so I heard the owner was very pissed! Maybe it was your daddy??? Now .... who's you're daddy?

I heard this bubble car has won carsile every year... Except 2015! :wavey: