WRECKED 93 COBRA FORSALE

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

sm1993svtblk

Re: Wrecked 93

Post by sm1993svtblk »

asperformance wrote:Just reading the Post, why should it matter what he paid for the car, So he is trying to make a little money, I thought this was the American way! If he Paid say $4500 Paid Money to get it to him, and his time is worth something. If I by a car I do it if I think I can make a little off it, If I Buy one I don't buy it thinkig I will loose money, If you want it for what he paid why didn't you buy it before he did, Most 93 Guys saw the car before he got it. This is just my Opinion, not trying to start anything with anyone.
Thanks. I totally agree 100 percent with what you said!!
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

My only argument to that is that the less money someone has to pay for it.. the more money they can put into the car. As a 93 fan.. id rather loose money and see one get put back together then make money and see it parted out.
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
aaronlstiles

93 CObra

Post by aaronlstiles »

But the point is, they are trying to buy it for what he paid, not what he has in it, I to hate to see one parted out, as many of them have been stripped for parts.
93_SVT_FREAK

Post by 93_SVT_FREAK »

I have no problem that he's wanting to make money on the car......I heard it went for $3500ish plus what ever it took to get it halfway across the country. It's just hard for me to pay around $3k more just because I didn't buy it in time.

I don't think he will have any problems getting his asking price on Ebay.

I'd just hate to see it be sold and then parted out.....That's the reason why I posted a link on here hoping one of us would save it.

No beef here 8)
93 Cobra #66 BLACK ON BLACK -Sold-
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

Its all GOOD! :-)
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
sm1993svtblk

Post by sm1993svtblk »

Car has been sold