Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 93kmiles $14.5 AZ

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 93kmiles $14.5 AZ

Post by BrettT »

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5256619358.html
1993 Cobra with 93,000 miles. Very nice original condition. Clean Carfax report. 3rd owner.

Originally came with the following options:
Vibrant Red Clearcoat / gray leather
Cassette
Sunroof

Runs and drives great. The only part the car that does not currently work is the drivers seat lower lumbar inflator.

Minor modifications including exhaust, cam & 355 gears.

The paint is in very good condition. The front license plate holes have been filled. Still has the original windshield. All four wheels are in near perfect condition with no curbings.

Interior is in very nice original condition. The drivers seat covering has recently had the inner section replaced due to developing several tears. Front and rear carpet, headliner, door panels, passenger seat and rear seat are all original. Original floor mats are included, but are showing their age and have had some repairs. Newly refurbished OEM cassette deck and amplifier have been installed. Hatch cargo cover and sunroof bag are present and included.

Also included are the owners manual, pouch, warranty and radio booklets, original warranty card with VIN, credit card key blank, SVT certificate, welcome letter and duplicate window sticker.

Price is firm and not interested in any trades.Thanks for looking!

BrettT

Re: Red-Greyleather-Sunroof 93kmiles $14.5 AZ

Post by BrettT »

^^^looks nice and clean
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

BrettT wrote:^^^looks nice and clean
Yes, but I'd ask about the missing VIN sticker under the hood and the missing hood insulation.
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
k98dave

Post by k98dave »

Got this in reply to my questions:

I believe the cam is an E303 but the previous owners wasn't certain. All exhaust mods were done by previous owners. It has long tube headers, aftermarket H pipe for long tube headers (bbk I think) with the cats internals removed and flowmaster mufflers. All the smog pump hardware and piping is present and hooked up, but the drive pulley itself has been bypassed with a shorter belt. AZ considers the Cobra a collector car, so it doesn't have to pass emissions therefore I never changed any of it. I assume the under hood insulation deteriorated and was removed. The top of the hood has been repainted but it is the original and the vin tag is still on the bottom. The front and rear bumpers, side skirts and spoiler were all removed and professionally painted.

Thanks,,
K98Dave
88 LX hatch -(SOLD
1984 SVO number 110 (SOLD)
93 Cobra Blk# 2100 Still a Virgin- No Mods
95 Lightning (SOLD)
86 LX Restoration in work)
2013 F150 Reg cab Short Bed 5.0