Red-Black-Sunroof-Mini Tub $15k

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

Red-Black-Sunroof-Mini Tub $15k

Post by BrettT »

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5316245082.html
1993 mustang cobra. This is one of the cleanest foxbody's I have seen. The interior is very clean and everything works like it should. Air and heat both work great. It has a very nice sound system but not to much. Has a 10 inch sub with professional box built between the mini tubs. Has rear seat that has been narrowed to clear fenders but very nicely done. Exterior is in good condition for the year. Any rock chips have been touched up and is really clean. I would rate the paint 9/10. It has a built shortened 8.8 rear end with 33 spline axles and 4.10 gear. Has coilover in the rear and still has factory fuel tank. Has 15x12 billet specialties wheels in back with 15x 3.5 in front. Has brand new tiires in front and rear tires are in good shape 75%. The engine is stock shortblock, with a F- cam, ported and polished aluminum trickflow heads, with new trickflow stud mount roller rockers, trickflow valve covers, 24 lbs injectors, cold air intake, shortly headers, and msd ignition. This car sounds and looks mean. Only thing I know the car need is the head liner redone. I only drive this car to car shows and it gets a lot of attention. Thanks for looking.