Teal Grey Cloth 85K miles MINT

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

aaronlstiles

Teal Grey Cloth 85K miles MINT

Post by aaronlstiles »

Ok here we go, I Have a 93 teal cobra, It is all stock except For exhaust. All vin tags, In placae, It is Located in NC, has Original window sticker, original SVT Documet, Probabbly the Best documentd 93 Cobra I have seen. Paint is a 9 out of 10, Interrior is a 9 of 10. Car has no issues everything works, A/C never been recharged. Original Gears in the rear. I have an original set of headers if you want them installed, Only option it has is rear defrost, no sunroof. can send Pictures to Serious parties only and I do mean serious. My cell is 910-224-3500 I am asking $12.500 OBO. Runs and drives like a new car, Looks more like a 40K mile car. If you want one you can drive and enjoy this is it, Clean title Clean car fax, i am the 3rd owner.
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

If you were willing to wait till summer, you probably could easily get that and more on ebay if the car is as clean as you say it is.
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
aaronlstiles

93 Cobra

Post by aaronlstiles »

Ya I know that, but I have the opportunity to buy something I have been looking for for a while, and as you can see I have a few rides I need to sell ASAP. And it is a clean as I say it is.
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

Whatever business you are in.. I need to be in... That kind of money to throw at cars! I envy you.
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
aaronlstiles

93 Cobra

Post by aaronlstiles »

I have a friend, Ya at least one, LOL, He has a 95 Lightning, I have been after for a few years it has 36K miles on it, truck is mint as hell, he finally offered it to me for a good price, I picked it up yesterday, I was jsut trying to offset some of the cost by selling one of my cobras, but with all the help on other sites It may be a while before I can sell one, LOL, Take care
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I have a red 95 and black 93 lightning, what you have to pay for yours?
my 93 only has 42k miles.
aaronlstiles

95 Lightning

Post by aaronlstiles »

I sent you a PM on my truck. Looks like you have a nice set, Missing a white one I see, I have one. man she nice too.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

pics added