FYI: Asperformance

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Has anyone actually been "screwed over" by arron? I have been hearing everyone say he is screwing people , but havent heard any real stories, other than the ad that started this. As far as him selling rebuiltcars, lots of people rebuild wrecks, they are in every city in the US. Also like I said before When you are buying something especially cars ($$$) it is always buyer beware, i dont care if its new on the Ford dealers lot or in someones yard down the street. Carfax does not alway know everything, thats why you have eyes, if you dont know much then get someone to look at for you, wheither its a mechanic or a bodyman. Ussually I give people a second chance, sometimes a third = "three strikes your out" so he may have screwed up once,by not disclosing the history, maybe he would have told the potiental buyer , if he had gotte serious? So I am going to give him a break on this if you want to talk smack about him go to the thread over at svtperf
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sh ... p?t=468604
because I am locking this one. If you any personal stories pm me I will unlock the thread for it.

Post by BADBOY »

No bashing here please.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE