#4312 Black-Greyleather-Sunroof $7k

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#4312 Black-Greyleather-Sunroof $7k

Post by BrettT »

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5509728018.html

Converted to Black Interior (DJ)

Vin# 1facp42d6pf180159
Build# 4312
Born 6/10
UA/C6
Options: C6,13C,585

I just bought this car a few weeks ago but it's not what I want so I'm selling it to buy the one I do want.

1993 Mustang Cobra. Black with black interior. It has 139,000 miles on it. It is a factory sunroof car and has rear defrost. Clean and clear Texas title.

Interior-It has black leather with blue insert seats out of a newer mustang as you can see in the pics. They are not bolted in. The interior is decent but could use a good detail and a few screws here and there. Has an aftermarket kenwood radio.

Exterior-The body needs a lot of attention. The driverside door and fender was ran into by a deer. The fender isn't fixable but the door is. There is a crack in the front bumper. Dings and dents on the hood and roof an also has some clear coat coming off from sitting in the sun. Factory 93 cobra tailights are in it but faded. Will need a complete paint job if you are wanting a nice car or drive it the way it is as a driver.

Suspension-5-lug conversion with cobra front brakes including cobra calipers. It has 03 cobra silver 17" wheels on it but tires are shot! It looks to be lowered a little bit but don't know much on it.

Drivetrain-Engine sounds good. Has an aftermarket cold air intake. Had shorty headers, x pipe with flowmasters. Sounds good and runs good. Power steering pump has been leaking since I've had it sitting here. Transmission shifts good except 5th gear grinds a little bit going into gear for some reason. If you go slow it doesn't. Still has the stock 3.08 gears.

Like I said I just bought this car from Texas. The guy drove it 11 hours and delivered it. I haven't put 10 miles on it. Ive already found another cobra to buy that is a lot more money but it's more of what I want. This car needs work that's the reason it's cheap. It's a true 93 Cobra and they are getting harder and harder to come by.

Im asking $7000 obo. Not looking for any trades at all! I'm located northeast of Topeka ks about 15 minutes. I can send more pics to any one interested. I don't have time for tire kickers. I work 8-6:30 Monday thru Friday so it can be seen after 6:30 or any time on weekends.

I don't need any help selling this car.

800bman

Re: #4312 Black-Greyleather-Sunroof $7k

Post by 800bman »

What a nightmare.