Black/Black hardtop 82k miles $16k Ebay OK.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Black/Black hardtop 82k miles $16k Ebay OK.

Post by WillyB93 »

1993 Cobra Black/Black. One of 448.
Original paint and interior. Stock motor/tranny that's never been messed with. Stock and original exhaust. Even have the original intake silencer setting in the shop up on the shelf.
The ONLY modification done to the car was 3.73 gears installed when the car had 8,000 miles. It shows 82.4k miles but the speedo gear wasn't changed out so actual mileage should be around 60k.
A 93 Ford CD player was installed when Mark had it. The original radio comes with it. The screen on the CD player is on the fritz and won't come on properly every time unless you push the corner of the screen. There is an alarm system installed. Nothing was cut or hacked. When the alarm is on it looks like knight rider on the steering column. Sometimes the button on the remote is fussy but it works just fine. There's also a stain in the drivers seat. Like someone spilled coffee or something. I have never tried to clean it up and it's not really that noticeable unless you take pictures apparently.
I purchased this car from the 2nd owner. I literally found it setting at his grandmothers. He bought it from a doctor in Norman OK after the insurance paid on from a another wreck he had earlier. That was over 10 years ago. During that time I traded it to a friend for a Curious Yellow 71 Cuda of which I restored completely. He agreed to give me first right of refusal when he sold it and I jumped at the chance and bought it back for full retail. I did find a set of NOS Goodyear gatorbacks for the car and they have less than 2,000 miles on them since install. Overall the car shows well. There are a few rock chips on the front. The lower rockers under the doors are the only thing on the car that has ever been painted. Lower rockers are the only paint work ever done on the car. It's a very nice car but not perfect yet it shows like a 40-50k mile car.
The driver’s seat track needs a look at because it doesn't adjust properly. The coolant light popped on. The radiator is just fine but apparently the overflow tank may have a crack in it. The car does not use antifreeze or oil so the sensor must be in the overflow?
Only reason I'm selling is because I want to get into road racing. I've bought a new 2015 Z28 and I'm picking it up tomorrow so this has to go. I'm a long time car collector. This car is too nice for the kids to have and drive when they get older so the logical choice is to send her on the way. It will be moving to the enclosed trailer until sold. Please feel free to PM, Text or call. I'm not desperate and don't have to sell but I'm ready to send her to a good home. Please do not waste my time unless you are ready and capable of purchasing.
Paint condition. It's nice. I just hand cleaned and waxed it. The car is straight as a pin except for a small door ding over the left rear wheel. Paintless should remove it. Items to note in the paint. The right side front bumper cover at the top could be sanded down lightly and buffed. Its showing some wear and there is what looks like a bird poop stain about the size of a dime on the hood and an smaller one on the roof. It's not perfect but a very nice original paint representation. Quarter windows are really nice
Other known flaws, theres a very small amount of paint flaking off the left rear rim (see pic), center console is come loose on the sides and needs the plastic under the lid removed and the edges glued back. The ash tray lid opens and closes correctly but the back side needs to be held with your thumb as it's opened to keep the spring in place. AC blows cold and heater blows hot. Never had any trouble with those.
Car is located in Tulsa OK. Feel free to come look at it before the auction ends. Please ask all questions before you bid and not after. Feel free to fly into Tulsa and drive it home. $500 deposit due within 24hrs after auction ends.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Co ... 1952859971

1FACP42D8PF141959

Thanks, Greg Cell/text: 91eight.26one.43three3
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
tjsbeer

Re: Black/Black hardtop 82k miles $16k Ebay OK.

Post by tjsbeer »

I like the upside down photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Current Roster:
#3551 Teal/Grey Cloth
1987 Buick Grand National
1987 Porsche 911 Targa
1995 Porsche 911 Coupe

Sold/Traded Away:
1989 LX 5.0
1986 Porsche 951
1976 Corvette T-Tops w/Air
1974 Corvette Convertible w/Air
1969 Corvette Big Block w/Air
1992 Mercedes 500E
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

I was bidding on this until it went way out of my range. The upside down photos are killer though.
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Not a bad looking car, but the Under side of that car is Nasty dirty.
Polock4life

Post by Polock4life »

This guy promised me the car after getting it detailed... But just like other sellers he doesn't keep his word. Why can't people just be honest.

I had a deal struck @15k.

Aaron this is the car we talked about and you thought was really rough.