#3818 Black-Greyleather

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#3818 Black-Greyleather

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-co ... 2240597861

Vin# 1facp42d7pf176704
Build# 3818
Born 5/28
UA/C6
Options: C6, 585

I had purchased the1993 cobra in January of 2009.When I pulled the motor to rebuild it I found that the lower strut towers near the frame had rusted out to the point they needed to be replaced ,there is very little surface rust anywhere else. The rusted area of the towers has been removed and is shown in the pictures, both drivers and passenger sides. I decided to completely disassemble the car and do a full restoration on it. As we all know things come up and now I have decided to part with everything. The paint on the car looks good and shines it is dusty from storage and need a wash and wax. I have all the parts that came off the car and they are all included. It comes with 4 cobra r rims, one of which is bent and cracked, from being on my 93 GT which is also listed for sale. I had planned on selling everything as a package, eBay won't let you list both cars on one auction. I also had purchased a new quick turn steering rack and a flaming river steering shaft kit, tie rods, long tube headers, a ford racing radiator, fan clutch and blade, under drive pulley set, carpet and cobra floor mats and a vortech V-1SC supercharger kit ,vortech part# VOR4FA218-010 all of which is new in the box. If the reserve is met all the extra parts will come with the purchase. If you would like more pictures just ask and I will email them. Both cars and all parts are listed locally for sale as well, cash talks. Thanks for taking time to read my add, Chris
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image