#3674 Black Greyleather

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#3674 Black Greyleather

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Ford-Musta ... 2421839015
Starting the bidding at $8500 no reserve otherwise so if you bid you could be the winner if not out bid by someone else. Please only bid if you plan to buy and pay for the Cobra. Thanks for looking.

Up for bidding is a real 1993 Mustang Cobra, #3674 of 4993 in very nice driver quality condition. The car has about 104k miles and is mainly stock. I took the original spark plug wires off of the car last winter. It runs and drives excellent I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. The wheels were recently professionally refinished to original and wrapped in new Nitto tires with a professional alignment. Black car with original Opal Grey leather interior. The car has a rebuilt title but as far as I can tell has never been wrecked, all body panels have the original vin stickers on them. My understanding is that the car was in a house fire and was repainted some time ago. It has a few dings and small scratches here and there but still has a very nice appearance and get compliments every time I take it out for a ride. I purchased it about a year ago and have driven it to work on nice days and on the weekends. I have never had an issue with it and as I said above would not hesitate to jump in it and go anywhere. It is a very original car other than the re-spray and the modifications below. The interior is in nice original shape. There is one hole about 1 1/2" in the drivers seat. Original AM/FM CD player, radio works good, but I have never tried the CD player. Heater works and the AC still blows cold. Engine idles and runs smooth, transmission shifts smoothly, and drives really nice both around town and on the highway.

The body is rust free and very solid. There is some light surface rust in a few places on the underside (floor boards, etc) from being 23 years old, but nothing structural or that would need any attention. The floors rocker panels, inner fenders, torque boxes, etc. are all in good shape. The other item that came up was that I recently noticed the air bag light is throwing a code 52 which after doing a little research is an issue with the back up power supply.

Recent modifications include:

Exhaust - The exhaust is ceramic coated Bassani short tube headers followed by a Bassani X pipe, and Borla/Steeda mufflers, and new tail pipes all stainless steel.
Suspension - All Steeda parts - lowering springs, sway bars, billet caster camber plates, rear upper and lower control arms, shock tower brace, and Tokico blue shocks and struts. Steed bumpsteer kit.
Brakes - Slotted front rotors and Hawk street pads
Chassis - Steeda subframe connectors (weld on), Steeda strut tower brace, and Maximum Motorsports K- Member brace.
Smog delete

These modifications were all done to replace items that had 100k miles on them and are very tasteful upgrades to normal wear items. All of the original suspension parts are in a tub if someone would want to go back to original.

Please feel free to message me with questions or a phone number if you have questions and would like more information. The only reason I am getting rid of the Cobra is because I have found a different toy and am ready to move on. The Cobra is titled and licensed in my name with no liens being sold as is no warranty. Thanks for looking!

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

how do you print screen
JohnLynch

Re: #3674 Black Greyleather

Post by JohnLynch »

Not bad
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP