#2214 Blk-Greyleather-Sunroof-Turbo

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#2214 Blk-Greyleather-Sunroof-Turbo

Post by BrettT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Ford-Musta ... 2372400090

Vin# 1facp42d9pf153442
Build# 2214
Born 4/21

I have the original window sticker for the car, certificate from SVT and the letter you get from SVT when you bought a cobra.

Dart block- SHP Sportsman
Canton 7-quart pan
Diamond Pistons -17cc with Total seal gapless rings(top)
Eagle forged rods(arp rod studs)
Lunati Crank
Romac 28oz harmonic balancer
Custom Ed Curtis Cam
Victor Jr heads with valve job
MLS Cometic 3 lay head gaskets
1.6 rockers
Comp Cam short travel hydraulic rollers
Harland Sharp rocker girdle
ARP 1/2" head studs
ARP main studs
Trick FLow Box R intake
120# Trick Flow Injectors
JPC fuel rails
Solid Motor mounts
ON3 Performance triple pump(340lph) fuel system 10an feed, 8an return
Glenns Performance Cobra fuel tank(Brand new)
PTK turbo kit. Ceramic coated. Precision 75/76 turbo, Turbo smart BOV and Wastegate
Eboost2 Controller
Mark VIII Electric fan with controller
Florida 5.0 gauge cluster
3 pod gauge(Fuel, Boost, Innovative A/F)
2 gauge vent(Oil, Temp)
Brand new Grey Carpet
6-point Maximum Motorsports roll bar (Not installed yet, brand new still wrapped)
Big Stuff 3 DAI-3 bar map
MSD Dual sync Distributor
Ford Racing spark plug wires
Snow performance Stage 2 methanol kit (dual nozzle, activated by boost pressure right now)
MSD 6-AL2 with 2-step
8.8 rear end welded and braced(upr) Strange 31 spline axles w/c-clip eliminators(3in studs), strange yoke 1350 ujoints, 3.27 gears.
Drake rear aluminum diff cover
New JW TH400 Super Comp (1000HP rating w/ Transbrake)
Aluminum deep pan
New JW Ultra Bell
JW 3400 stall convertor(2-anti ballons-have paperwork)
JW Performance "The Wheel" 28oz flex plate
Transmission Cooler with Fan
Hurst Quarter shift shifter with trans brake button
Strange Chromo moly 3.5 drive shaft with strange yoke 1350 ujoints
Subframe connectors
Tubular upper and lower control arms
Team Z drag sprins
Strange adjustable shocks
03 Cobra Brakes with Drilled and slotted rotors.
Stainless steel braided brake lines.
QA1 Tubular K-member and A-arms with QA1 coil over shocks.
Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber plates.
UPR ARB(not installed, new in box)
Brand new Harwood 4" Fiberglass Cowl hood(Gets painted on the 28th)
Race Star 17x9.5 rear with 28x10 Hoosier slicks
Race Star 17x4 with Mickey Thompsons
SN95 spindles

***The Bad***
Rear bumper where the exhaust tip comes out on the drivers side got hot and the paint looks dull. Ball joint on the passenger side A-arm will need to be replaced. The QA1 coilovers are meant for fox spindles and I have sn95 spindles on the car and the bottom on the coil overs are just a bit to long, so had to do a little bit of grinding on them so I could turn the wheel all the way.

I will be adding things that I may have forgot to add to the list as time goes on also along with more pictures. The car was just tuned by Chris Groves at "The Dyno Edge" in Albuquerque NM. We maxed out the turbo with 23psi. Turbo kit is rated for 700hp. Managed to get 740rwhp. Would just need a bigger turbo and intercooler to make a lot more power. Total timing right now is 19 degrees. Air Fuel was 10.9 across the board on using just 2 pumps. Sunoco 114 fuel. My initial goal was to build a platform for 1000rwhp. Elevation in Albuquerque is 6200+. Was done on a Dyno Jet. I have the original short block, heads, cam and rockers for the car(42k on motor). The paint on the car is about a 8 out of a 10. Not perfect, but looks great for its age. Small swirls and inperfections that can maybe be buffed out. Weather stripping on the car looks damn near perfect all the way around. Car has been garaged since I purchased it 6 years ago. Motor/transmission and rear end have dyno time on it, and a quick ride to the car wash. Still has the Joe Gibbs break in oil in it and will be changed soon. Located in Artesia, New Mexico. Send me an email at arieso@hotmail.com for any questions. Thanks!
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
forum image hosting