#4086 Blk-Greyleather-Sunroof

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BrettT

#4086 Blk-Greyleather-Sunroof

Post by BrettT »

http://frederick.craigslist.org/wan/5941530582.html

Vin# 1FACP42DXPF180276
Build# 4086
Born 6/4/1993

Testing the water here with this. I have a 1993 Cobra fully documented, and every system on the car works fine. There is no rust, and the VA inspection is good through Aug 17 I believe. It has power everything and they all work. Drivers seat is showing it's age, but the power options in it work fine. It comes with two sets of four lug wheels with good tires on each, and any OG part the last owner wanted replaced.

The cons of the car are::
1. Needs new weatherstripping around the sunroof.
2. Depending on where you live, emissions. I was told during mine, before it was fully hooked up it would fail, and it did. Older cars catch hell using the newer set ups.
3. Needs a new driver.
4. Headliner is coming down. It's not ripped, just needs to be replaced or someone not as fat as I am to get inside and pit it up.

What do I want: I want ONLY the following and I will trade for these depending on condition. No rust buckets please. 2003-? Ford King Ranch FOR DOOR short bed F250 or 350. In the pics you will see the colors I want. The solid black one if a vehicle I'm actively trying to get hold of. It's damn near everything I want in a truck. I want it bulletproofed with paperwork confirming this. Lifted is a plus. IF the truck is a 08 and higher, the owner and I can talk about what would be required if anything to get that truck. 1969/70 Roadrunner (NO GREEN INTERIORS ON ANY OF THE CARS I'VE LISTED ON THIS PAGE), 1969 Charger, 69 Camaro (NO rVERTS), 19-70 Mustang Fastback, 67 and 1970 Chevelles. NO VERTS NO POSTS or four-doors, 1970-73 Cuda. If I am giving you a running car, I expect a running car also. Your car should be in a relative state of condition as the one you'll get from me. I don't need help selling or trading for this. No test drives without cash in my hands. I am in NO way shape or form dying to sell or trade this car. Its paid for and runs great. Also I'm already making my list of go fast goodies to give me something to do this winter. Shoot me an offer or shoot me details of what you want to trade for. I do not need help in selling or trading. I will not ship this car anywhere. Please no bikes. I'm good with two of my own.
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
image hosting site over 5mb
Mike S.

Re: #4086 Blk-Greyleather-Sunroof

Post by Mike S. »

It's great how his list of accepted trades are all way more valuable than his semi-thrashed Cobra. Whatta maroon.