93 Cobra R $34.000 OBO

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

asperformance wrote:Corbeau is Spelled with a B not a D moron!
Play nice sir. :wink:
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

BADBOY wrote:
asperformance wrote:Corbeau is Spelled with a B not a D moron!
Play nice sir. :wink:
With that response I retract my previous statements, I would not by any car at any price from asperformance!!!
-1993 SVT Cobra R #58, open track
-1993 SVT Cobra Teal #112, street
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I leave you guys for one hour and you cant play nice together??? Aaron never said it was 100% original he said it was "stock" and told you it has a different block and seats , but has stock seats, I think some of you are trying to jump on the svtperf band wagon. If you are interested reply or just curious and would like to know about it or see pics fine but come here to try to make someone look bad. The way I see it " stock " means the way it came new, and "original" means the exact same parts it came with new and never messed with. And a car is always what another person is willing to pay , not what " I paid for one , one time."
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

1993cobra wrote:I leave you guys for one hour and you cant play nice together??? Aaron never said it was 100% original he said it was "stock" and told you it has a different block and seats , but has stock seats, I think some of you are trying to jump on the svtperf band wagon. If you are interested reply or just curious and would like to know about it or see pics fine but come here to try to make someone look bad. The way I see it " stock " means the way it came new, and "original" means the exact same parts it came with new and never messed with. And a car is always what another person is willing to pay , not what " I paid for one , one time."
Well said Kevin.
-1993 SVT Cobra R #58, open track
-1993 SVT Cobra Teal #112, street
cemeflybyu

Post by cemeflybyu »

I have seen this car 1st hand and it is RIGHT ON!

Very well preserved and as a press car has some intersting 1 off history.

More than I have to spend a a sweet well kept car none the less.

Dan
Former owner of 1993 Cobra #412
aaronlstiles

93R

Post by aaronlstiles »

Thanks for the Compliments Dan, Hard crowd these days, and no I am not a used car salesman, But if you came to my house you might think so. I am a 15 Year Air Force guy, well almost 16. I posted all their is to know about my R, if anyone wants a clean driver for what I think is a fair price please call me, if all you want to do it clutter up my thread please don't. Only reason I am selling is because the Air Force is moving me after 10 years here in NC. Thanks again and I will do my best to play nice Thanks again Dan. and well said 1993cobra
cemeflybyu

Post by cemeflybyu »

ASP, not sure if you got my email.....

looking to sell my 03 if I can find a 95R. Any leads on any?

WIsh like hell I hadbought the one you had!!

Dan
Former owner of 1993 Cobra #412
aaronlstiles

95R

Post by aaronlstiles »

I sent you an e-mail, sorry I don't have any leads at this time.