1993 Cobra Registry

http://www.1993cobra.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Posts: 54
Location: MN
https://waterloo.craigslist.org/cto/6101881015.html

Beautiful, one owner, matching numbers car for sale. Five speed, manual transmission, sun roof, leather interior-all the extras you'd expect from an SVT model. Clean, sounds great, meticulously taken care of. Detailed on a regular basis and up-to-date on all maintenence. A must see for Mustang, Cobra, or SVT enthusiasts-you won't believe it's a '93! Asking $7500, or best offer.

(Now, do keep in mind this vehicle is nearly 25 years old, living in Iowa. There is some rust underneath, though all is solid. If this car was to be added to a collection, a person would probably want to perfect the issue. There is a small rip in the drivers seat leather, and there are a couple blemishes that have been touched-up by hand on the paint. The miles are high, this car was driven, mostly highway miles. But, make no mistake, this car was loved and well taken care of...)


.......................

I inquired about this car,but found it isn't what I'm looking for. I have numerous underside photos I can email to someone if they want. I can't seem to get them to upload. This car has some rust issues. There are several areas in the floor look soft along with rust through on the wheel well. It has an aftermarket sunroof and I am thinking repro wheels base on the offset.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 474
Location: NY
I give this a week and she's gone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
93 Teal/Black/sunroof #4942
93 Teal/Grey/sunroof #3565 SOLD
96 Mystic Cobra #395 & #1069 SOLD
04 Mystichrome Coupe- SOLD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
Fox Mustang Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 2442
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Man, this guy loves Cobra emblems... lol

_________________
'85GT Bright Atlantic Blue (K7)
'92LX Bimini Blue (K3)
'93COBRA #1521 Teal/Black (RD) SOLD
'93COBRA #163 Black/Gray leather (UA) M.I.A.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:35 pm
Posts: 341
Location: Cincy, Ohio
I remember this car from last year... He was much higher on price before but can't remember what he wanted exactly. I was really looking for a driver at the time and was pretty interested at first. The story I got from the seller was his friend that bought it new had passed away and he was handling the sale for the wife. I never could get a VIN from him and he seemed sketchy so I gave up on it rather quickly.

_________________
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 183
MWoods26 wrote:
I remember this car from last year... He was much higher on price before but can't remember what he wanted exactly. I was really looking for a driver at the time and was pretty interested at first. The story I got from the seller was his friend that bought it new had passed away and he was handling the sale for the wife. I never could get a VIN from him and he seemed sketchy so I gave up on it rather quickly.


I was thinking it looked familiar like it had been for sale previously. First thing I thought was how many people put these cobra emblems all over their cars lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am
Posts: 7
The car has quite a bit of rust underneath the rear quarter driver side is bubbling pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am
Posts: 7
It looks like it sat outside on dirt for a while to get that much rot and it not be as bad on the doors and hatch.fenders in pick look gaped could be pic not sure.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Posts: 54
Location: MN
1995cobra wrote:
The car has quite a bit of rust underneath the rear quarter driver side is bubbling pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


It was a year round daily driver in the rust belt. I was set to go grab it until he sent me the under body pictures. That and the aftermarket sunroof cut in killed it. If anyone is good at posting pictures, I have a bunch I can email or text. I couldn't get them to load???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am
Posts: 7
I saw the sun roof one bad.i tried to upload picks also no go.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:24 pm
Posts: 77
Location: topeka, ks
SY552 wrote:
1995cobra wrote:
The car has quite a bit of rust underneath the rear quarter driver side is bubbling pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


It was a year round daily driver in the rust belt. I was set to go grab it until he sent me the under body pictures. That and the aftermarket sunroof cut in killed it. If anyone is good at posting pictures, I have a bunch I can email or text. I couldn't get them to load???


If you don't mind. Text them to me. I was trying to get some pics but they respond to a text about every other hour and never answer their phone.

785-554-0067
Thanks
Scott


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am
Posts: 7
Sent

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Posts: 54
Location: MN
sm1993svtblk wrote:
SY552 wrote:
1995cobra wrote:
The car has quite a bit of rust underneath the rear quarter driver side is bubbling pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


It was a year round daily driver in the rust belt. I was set to go grab it until he sent me the under body pictures. That and the aftermarket sunroof cut in killed it. If anyone is good at posting pictures, I have a bunch I can email or text. I couldn't get them to load???


If you don't mind. Text them to me. I was trying to get some pics but they respond to a text about every other hour and never answer their phone.

785-554-0067
Thanks
Scott


I sent you what I had - Scott


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:24 pm
Posts: 77
Location: topeka, ks
Got all the pics, thanks Can anyone run a carfax on this one? 1FACP42D5PF175101


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am
Posts: 7
One owner clean car fax.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 474
Location: NY
Winner winner. I'd do it just for a Daily Driver!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
93 Teal/Black/sunroof #4942
93 Teal/Grey/sunroof #3565 SOLD
96 Mystic Cobra #395 & #1069 SOLD
04 Mystichrome Coupe- SOLD


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group